iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Internet Problems

Started by Autocar, May 26, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Been having problems for a month or two. And this fall a company is putting in fiber optic. So we only have Y WiFi don't understand it at all but can check on you guys now and then. As far as logging it is at a stand still  I think it is wetter then I have ever seen it and there calling for more rain tonight and into next week.
Bill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You will love Fiber Optic.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

SwampDonkey

I have Fiber Op here. And the box also does TV and no need for a router, has battery backup. The package included long distance. As far as the TV there is lots there if your a TV person. Most of my viewing time is on Youtube. A and E channel is a lot different than I remember off the big dish, there is nothing on their except these cop reality shows with police and their dash mount cameras arresting folks. I don't care for that crap much. I sure don't need to see it. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Fiber Op? What's that's?  ???  ;D    I can't even get cable here.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bert

I think alot of us woodcutter types are in the same boat. Dont necessarily live in town. I just use a 4g hotspot that runs off the cell signal. Had to position it just so....
Saw you tomorrow!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on May 28, 2017, 06:46:06 AM
Fiber Op? What's that's?  ???  ;D    I can't even get cable here.  :(

You still doing the Rabbit Eats?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

All of our signals comes from the sky.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sixacresand

When you live on the rural route, it is too costly for cable/phone/internet companies to maintain lines and cables for just a few houses.  They are quick to tell customers to go wireless which We did with no other options, besides internet satellite, which I read had nightmare customer service.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Klicker

We have two fiber opp cables running by our place and can't tap in to them.  :snowball:
2006 LT 40 HD

Thank You Sponsors!