iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Making Winter Come Back

Started by Darrel, May 26, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrel

I hope I'm not making winter come back, but there comes a point when it just has to be done. I took my insulated bibs and winter work coat down off the peg this morning.   You know that you can make it rain just by washing the car, I'm hoping putting my winter duds away doesn't have the same affect on winter.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

sawguy21

So you are the culprit. :o We had snow in the Coquihalla pass yesterday. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Corley5

My Carhart lives behind the seat of the truck all summer.  Never know about N. Michigan weather.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

celliott

Maybe I should get my labonville pants and wool jacket back out. I'm sick of the heat, humidity and bugs already. Installing sugaring mainline and clearing trails is no fun in this weather. We also have about 15,000' of 4" and 9000' of 3" pipe, all on 3\8'' cable to pull into place this summer. Hope those are cool days!

I'm ready for cold weather and snow.
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

Darrel

We are living in an RV while we build and there just isn't room for winter clothes and summer clothes to be out at the same time. 

Corley, maybe I should do like you do and keep my Carharts in my truck.  I was wondering where I could put them and that looks like a good answer. 
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Thank You Sponsors!