iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My First

Started by Bruno of NH, May 18, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

My first Logrite
Xtreme duty log peavey PV60 made in the USA
I have a supply of big logs to mill ordered this Tuesday got it at around noon today can't beat that .
Got a FF discount 8)

Thanks Logrite
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Wallys World

You won't be sorry!!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

21incher

Probably will not be your last. So many sizes to choose from. ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

Congratulations on your wise decision.  That is purdy.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

millwright

You should try the hookeroon they work great too.

kensfarm

Wow.. def. built to last..  I like the bright yellow too.  It'll def. be a big help w/ those logs.  I need to get a new one myself.. mine w/ wood handle.. well the tractor didn't see it and.. well I fixed the handle.. but dangerous if it gives out at the wrong time.  Awesome tool! 

Thank You Sponsors!