iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BIRDS

Started by Bro. Noble, December 16, 2004, 10:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilltop366

Thanks, but wait there's more!

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Chuck White

I've seen a few European Starlings over the past couple of weeks!

I don't mind a few, but if they get to thick, they become targets!  fudd-smiley
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

red

Just saw Robins and not just one or two about 75- 100
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

WDH

That constitutes a whack.   
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

A couple few bunches.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 24, 2016, 04:14:28 PM
That constitutes a whack.

How many Glugs in a Whack?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I wasn't thinking.

red

Just like bowling 300 is the Magic Number
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

SwampDonkey

Yeah, I've seen robins here all winter this year.

Lately, the waxwings have arrived for their annual feast on our highbush cranberry bushes.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCWXaY4aD-0

Look at this guy feeding them apple from his hand. ;D

https://youtu.be/0mS4HS1v1wM
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Mooseherder

Yoder409

Bunch of great stuff !!!

Was gonna add a few I have.  Buy I guess I have some uploading to do.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Hilltop366

Chickadees @ the feeder.

sprucebunny

I love waxwings ! Thanks.

New flock of ? has joined the chickadees, nuthatches, juncos and goldfinches at my feeder. The new ones are aggressive and won't share the perch.

Lots of new bird voices in the yard.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

SwampDonkey

The back two bushes are completely bare after a couple days of feeding. They still have one more bush to visit out front.  :)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

We have quite a few Cedar Waxwings here, but usually in July-Sept.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

SwampDonkey

These ones we believe to be the western bohemian waxwing because of the wing bars and color under their tail. But our cedar waxwings overwinter here to.

I have fed cedar waxwings by hand, some wild cherries. These ones are more timid.

Mooseherder

Snuck up on a Roseate Spoonbill that was fishing in the canal behind our house.  Trying to zoom in makes for blurry mess but got a short video on it.  I had never seen one before and had to look up what flavor it was. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB6jN2mYn7k

WDH

Dude was a little camera shy.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on April 18, 2016, 07:30:57 AM
Dude was a little camera shy.

He knows Glenn likes to cook.  :D

Onthesauk

John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

mesquite buckeye

Is this early or what? Just curious. :)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

Just now we have our first blue birds for the year. Both male and female have arrived to this nest box.

DelawhereJoe

I've had a cardnal beating his face into my dining room window for the past several days now, man does that get annoying. Foxes and hawks just ate all the baby geese around my ponds, there one day and gone the next. Sad really, I enjoy watching the baby geese grow up and leave the nest.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Thank You Sponsors!