iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hi!

Started by kcpalmer, December 15, 2004, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcpalmer

Hi!!  My name is Kim Tate.  I have been following along with Charles for over a year now.  I know alot of you folks.  I told Charles to go take a bath he wanted to wait until saturday nite but I said go on,  so you won't be looking over my shoulder ;D  For those of you whom do not know me I am Charles' wife {cktate}.  I like grits,  but I really love them taters.  Just don't tell Charles  ;D ;D

chet

You're an official member of da forum now.

[size=30]WELCOME ABOARD[/size]
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sprucebunny

Welcome, Kim . Glad you're here .Pull up a barrell  ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

DanG

Hi Kim! :)  I'm glad you finally came out of hiding and made yerself a o-fish-ul FF member. I got a feeling we gonna get a new perspective on the goings on in the Tate household. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

kcpalmer

Hi!  DanG It was really nice talking to you the other nite.  

I figured I had better join so I can get the record straight  I have problems out of Charles sometimes. :)

CHARLIE

Welcome Kim! Now we'll know if CKTATE is telling it like it is! :D ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

etat

I really think somebody should ask her about her paint company, "Paint Your Farm". ;D

:) :) :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

pasbuild

OK
Soooo Kim whats up with your paint company???
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

isawlogs

Welcome aboard Kim  ;) :-*
   Charles you opening a can of somesort here  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

etat

;D  Who ME?

I have a HARD time getting very much actual painting out of that there company! :)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Norm

Glad to have you here with us Kim, but what I really want to know is which lure was it that you caught two fish on?

Gonna have to get ME one next time Patty and I go fishin. ;D

kcpalmer

-
Norm it was a top water lure.  I had one fish on the front hook and one fish bit the back hook,at the same time..  Both fish apparently bit the lure at the same time as soon as it hit the water.The next day Charles and Jamie told me they had passed a law that females could no longer fish in a boat in the state of Mississippi. That day all Charles caught was one little bitty fish and he says it is my fault.  

Now about "Paint Your Farms". The name came from a few years ago when Charles wanted me to paint our gates and our old hay rake..  He tol me I was doing a good job, So Jennifer and I decided to make us a paint company for painting anything for a farm.  We called it "Paint Your Farms"  Charles keeps wanting me to do the touch up paint in the house,  but every time I start we have to go do something else.  Charles keeps telling me the company is not reliable but it is his fault  because he keeps saying we have something else to do.    Then at the end of the day he rubs it in because "Paint Your Farm"  didn't show up to do the painting in the house.  i keep reminding him that I can't paint if I have to help do everything else,  like helping take care of roofing business.  

Mark M

Hey - we didn't even know Charles had a "regular" name. I always wondered why someone would name their kid cktate. Not only does it sound funny it's even hard to say!

Welcome to the group Kim.

Roxie

Hi Kim!  I am so happy that you have joined!!  
You just made my day!!   ;D
Say when

sandmar

Welcome aboard Kim! Maybe you can keep Charles in check here,nobody else has any luck  ;D Just kidding ck, but I bet she has lots of stuff we NEED to hear about you  :P

Sandmar

bull

So are you the Sawyer or the Tailer ?  Who's the boss
Welcome aboard. Hold on to some sticks its may be down hill from here ;)

iain

Hope you got both wellies on if your coming in here  :) ;)
welcome

iain

etat

This is the picture Norm was refering to when she caught them two fish at once.  This was a few years ago. The big fish hit the back of he lure at the same time the little fish bit the hook on the front of the lure.  It happened a couple of years ago and I'm still haveing a hard time living it down.  

The only fish I caught that day was about half the size of the little one she's holding in her hand.

Gotta say though i'm pretty proud of her. :)

Tom

Welcome, KIm!

Charles
ya gotta be careful which cans you open.  Peas are OK.   Lay low till you get supper.  :D :D

Patty

Welcome to the forum, Kim.  :)  We are always happy to get a new view on things. :o

Now, just hand Charles a paint brush and tell him to get to work, while   you  go ahead, pull up a chair, and get caught up on all the threads. ;D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

breederman

Welcome Kim.now we don't need any more grits,we got us two Tate----ers :)
Together we got this !

kcpalmer

Hi!! Everybody!!  I feel right at home here on this forum.  You all are so nice.  Thanks :)

WoodSmith

Howdie Kim,
From the west coast
Merry Christmas :)
Now that spousel counterparts on it sounds like its going to  be a tate for a tate. ;D

BW_Williams

Hi Kim, welcome to the aslyum!  Keeping Charles outa trouble must be a full time job.  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

kcpalmer

Charles can be a hand full sometimes  ;D

Glad to hear from everyone

Thank You Sponsors!