iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New toy

Started by Deere80, May 15, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deere80

Been looking for a good used one for 6 months without much luck so decided just to buy a new one, 1300 miles later I was back home.  Going from a manual mill to hydraulics is a wonderful thing.

Wood-Mizer LT40WIDE 38HP

Savannahdan

Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

larrydown60

Congratulations on the new toy I mean mill

Deese

Congrats on the new mill.  8)
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

Bruno of NH

Nice 8)
some day i will do the same :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

bandmiller2

Congrats, having hydraulics is like having a strong partner that never complains and always shows up for work. A serious miller should have hyds especially if he's a little older to save the back. Do you have a JD-80,?? I had a JD-830 industrial 2cyl. diesel for years used it in the woods to pull a logging trailer, a lot of tractor but awkward in the woods. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Ga Mtn Man

Congrats on the new mill!  Looks like many happy days ahead.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Sixacresand

Way to go.  I know will enjoy it.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Deere80

Bandmiller, I didn't have a JD 80 tractor but I used to restore all the old JD lawn tractors from 1964 to 1992 that were hydrostatic.  The 80 stands for the 80 garden dump trailer, that is what I used on a couple JD sites so just used the same one here.   
Wood-Mizer LT40WIDE 38HP

Thank You Sponsors!