iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Help identify boards

Started by Jcbusaf, May 14, 2017, 09:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jcbusaf

New to the form,   Cleaning out an old barn and found some ruff saw lumber I can't positively id. Planned some down to see the grain. Still little lost.  It's from north east Ohio been in the barn for a long time.

Has worm holes in but a light color tho the wood. Pots of the end grain are hard to see.  2-3 lbs on one board foot.  Trying to upload photos
Thanks jim

Woodcutter_Mo

-WoodMizer LT25
-592XP full wrap, 372XP, 550XP, 455 Rancher, RedMax GZ3500T
-Fixer-uppers/projects:
024AV, MS260, MS361, MS460, Shindaiwa 488, 394XPG

thecfarm

The hard part is done,the pictures are in your gallery.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture or posting a comment. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Notice the white space between the pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

etroup10

NHLA 187th class, lumber inspector. EZ Boardwalk 40 with homemade hydraulics; Gafner Hydraloader; custom built edger, Massey Ferguson 50E, American Sawmill 20" Pony Planer; Husqvarna 55 Rancher

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Brad_bb

Is the color of the newly planed wood olive green?  If yes then I'd say Tulip Poplar.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Thank You Sponsors!