iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Mother's Day

Started by thecfarm, May 14, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Yes,kinda late. Been a busy,but great Mother's Day here. Gone just about all day. Which is good.
Happy Mother's Day to the Mother's on the FF.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

We had a Happy Mother's Day here.  Pat, two Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, and Granddaughter who combined are the Mothers of 16.  Yes, quite a Happy Day and I am proud of each of them.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

celebrated yesterday with my Mum and today with my bride and our two adult children

D

Magicman

Three people that call Pat "Mother".   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

caveman

My three daughters all got together at the oldest daughter's house tonight (the one who got married last month) and cooked a beef roast, black eyed peas, squash casserole, rice, potatoes, fried okra, biscuits and brownies for our family's Mother's Day celebration. 

I am glad my wife did not cook as well as my daughter when she was 22 years old or I would have hit my girth growth spurt much earlier in life.

Magic, You have a good looking crew there.  Also, things look nice and green in Mississippi-things are brown and crunchy here but it should start raining regularly in the next couple of weeks.
Caveman

sandhills

Lynn, great picture, I'd give that one three thumbs up if I had that many  :).

WV Sawmiller

We spent several days in Charlotte and came back last night. I went to WM Owners day in Albermarle Friday while wifey shopped. Daughter celebrated her first Mother's Day today while our miracle baby grandson celebrated his 5 month birthday by getting his first meal of solid food. Daughter said he loved it and the nursery attendant at church said he was the happiest baby in the nursery today. Grandson is a big happy little boy who is well loved and really fun to be around.

Happy birthday to all our FF moms out there. Thanks for all you do.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Roxie

I was very surprised yesterday when our crew arrived.  My daughter-in-law made coleslaw using my grandmothers recipe,  It requires the cooked kind of dressing, that is a little on the sweet side.  It was incredible, and I could feel my Nanny smiling down on us all.  Life doesn't get better than this.   :)
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!