iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Richland's Homebuilt Mill/pictures/first cut!!!

Started by RichlandSawyer, December 02, 2005, 12:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flurida_BlackCreek

You said battle. I don't see a battle. But i do see some babble.
I'm happy anywhere south of the mason-dixon line.
-- cdb

nicole

Greetings, richard here, I,ve been here a while just haven't posted.
     Just started on my mill, how do I put up a pic? I have Windows XP.
     My log name is Nicole, richard was taken.

Your mill is looking nice, that brace across the bottom I guess will be coming off once your track is together?
     Hope this was an OK place to ask about posting.   

Tom

You can click on the Help button at the top of the page.  That has a link that will take you to the instructions.

Or, you can to to the topic Behind the Forum and you will find instructions there.

Welcome Aboard. :)

RichlandSawyer

Hello Nicole/Richard,

You are right the cross bar came off when it went on the trailer. Welcome to the posting world. I hung out here and peaked in the window for about a year before i even registered.
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

RichlandSawyer

Hey all !!!
  Havent added anything to this thread for awhile so thought i'd stop in and start updating again. Mill is running good. Hitching on the trailer tomorrow and heading south to pickup several walnut trees. Also have 6 or 7 oaks waiting to be picked up and a couple nice size ash. I have one of them steel carport things to park the head of the mill in but havent got it moved into place yet need to put down some rock first.
When its set i'll post some pictures.
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

coyotebait

Quote from: Murf on January 09, 2006, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: woodbowl on January 09, 2006, 01:05:31 PM
Did you try letting some of the air out of the tires, just to get it in and out? ................... We're still waitin' for pics................ at this point we'll take any pics, even a flat tire.  ;D

Or run the head to one end or the other an tip that end of the trailer down so the head clears the door frame?
put snow mobile trailer tires on it.

RPowers

2013 Woodmizer LT28G25 (sold 2016)
2015 Woodmizer LT50HDD47

Thank You Sponsors!