iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

silvatech setworks

Started by sandsawmill14, May 12, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandsawmill14

anyone here still running one or know someone can help ???
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

sandsawmill14

thanks i will give them a try monday smiley_thumbsup

ellmoe

We have an old silvatech we no longer use. We were recently contacted by phone message by a company that said they had bought what was left of silvatech. I will try to find their name and number.
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

sandsawmill14

Quote from: ellmoe on May 13, 2017, 06:25:04 AM
We have an old silvatech we no longer use. We were recently contacted by phone message by a company that said they had bought what was left of silvatech. I will try to find their name and number.
Mark

that would be great  :) they contacted the guy im working for too but when he tried to save the number in his contacts on his smart phone he hit the wrong button and deleted it instead ::)  he is sorta like me though alot better in the woods or at the mill than at a keyboard ::) :D :D :D

4x4American

Quote from: sandsawmill14 on May 13, 2017, 06:37:02 AM
Quote from: ellmoe on May 13, 2017, 06:25:04 AM
Mark

that would be great  :) they contacted the guy im working for too but when he tried to save the number in his contacts on his smart phone he hit the wrong button and deleted it instead ::)  he is sorta like me though alot better in the woods or at the mill than at a keyboard ::) :D :D :D

There might be a way to pull it back up, does he have an iphone?
Boy, back in my day..

sandsawmill14

i think its an i phone  but they tried to get it back and there were so many #s he couldnt figure out which one it was :-\ he sells generators as well as the mill so he has 100s of #s that are just 1 time calls so it was just gone :-\

4x4American

Ohh gotcha, well in that case I would have him get on another phone so his number didn't show up and start calling all of the numbers.  Ask if this is the guy with silvatech setworks.  If it was a generator customer just say sorry wrong number and hang up before they recognize his voice.  Persistance. 
Boy, back in my day..

ellmoe

Try Becky at 318/548-7852 @ Automotion Electronics USA
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

sandsawmill14

Quote from: ellmoe on May 16, 2017, 09:25:16 PM
Try Becky at 318/548-7852 @ Automotion Electronics USA
ok thanks :)

Thank You Sponsors!