The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Skate conveyor sections (Mid MO and KC area)  (Read 593 times)

Offline TKehl

• Certified Contrarian
    • Kehlhof Ranch
Skate conveyor sections (Mid MO and KC area)
« on: May 11, 2017, 09:44:55 pm »
Bought these as part of a lot.  Four (4) 10' by 20ish inches wide (22"?) plus a section of 45 corner.

$50 a section or $200 for all.  May trade.  They are Rapistan 18Hg18S 866.  The corner is Hytrol.

I will be in KC with trailer probably Memorial day weekend and would be willing to meet there if it helps.

Listing it here first.

If I understand correctly, if sold (or traded) here, I'll pay Jeff $10 gratuity.

I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the Forestry Forum.
Lucas 6-13+slabber, Mr. Sawmill bandmill, orange chainsaws, JD SSL, Case Backhoe, farm tractors, trailers, and 150ish acres of trees.  Fledgling woodshop with CNC router, laser engraver, Woodmaster 712, and a Berlin 108 moulder (project).  Oh, and a lovely (patient) wife and four offbearers.

Offline TKehl

• Certified Contrarian
    • Kehlhof Ranch
Re: Skate conveyor sections (Mid MO and KC area)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 10:23:56 am »
A week and a half and no bites.   :(

Will be listing on Craigslist now (probably for more $).  Had hoped to help someone on the forum and the forum itself out first, but I need the space back! 

For full transparency, I have talked to one forum member offline.  If he (or others with forum ties) buys any/all, commission will be paid.
Lucas 6-13+slabber, Mr. Sawmill bandmill, orange chainsaws, JD SSL, Case Backhoe, farm tractors, trailers, and 150ish acres of trees.  Fledgling woodshop with CNC router, laser engraver, Woodmaster 712, and a Berlin 108 moulder (project).  Oh, and a lovely (patient) wife and four offbearers.

Offline campwags

• Proud Timber King 2000 Owner
    • Camp Wags Pet Resort
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 05:20:01 pm »
Any chance of shipping these?
Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Massey Ferguson 1739E and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

Offline TKehl

• Certified Contrarian
    • Kehlhof Ranch
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 06:00:51 pm »
Maybe...  I'll strap them to a pallet and get them to a business loading dock.  (Zip code 65301)  You've got to arrange the rest.