iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good News

Started by Bruno of NH, May 11, 2017, 06:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Good news for once :)
Just picked this up today 2015 Hawke 6x12 10,000 lb dump trailer with ramps.
The car dealer that bought my van had it.
He took one of my older trucks and my old rusted out dump trailer as a trade.
The truck needed more work and money than i wanted to put in it.
8) 8)

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bruno of NH

The only thing is I'm down to just 2 trucks now
No back up truck
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

That is a nice looking dumper!   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gspren

Those things look mighty handy.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

woodworker9

That is a nice trailer!  I've been wanting a dump trailer for quite some time, but have been too cheap to pull the trigger.  They are often confused for gold around here....
03' LT40HD25 Kohler hydraulic w/ accuset
MS 441, MS 290, New Holland L185

newoodguy78

Score  8) looks nice and clean. I've been looking for one but every one I find is rusted out with a premium price tag. Glad your luck is changing.

WDH

That thing sure looks handy.  Red Green would say, "At least the women will find you handy"  :D :D.

Bruno, I know that you are handsome, so this does not apply to you  ::).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bruno of NH

I'm handy but I'm not that good looking
I'm a good singer
Listen in when I fill in on the sport radio show
I have a country song
Uncle Dicky don't eat shake and bake like we do

Aidas Survila

Is a nice one and looking good.

samandothers

I'd borrow that in a heartbeat!

21incher

Great news, looks like a nice one. I sold mine several years ago when I needed money and wish that I never had.   :(
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Bruno of NH

It tows better than my last dump and backs up way better to.
I never liked the way my old dump towed.
You could never load it right for a smooth pull.

Thank You Sponsors!