iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

40 years!!!

Started by Darrel, May 08, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrel

Forty years ago today my teen age bride and I started our lives together.  I have no words to express what our relationship has been.  The best I can do as far as words are concerned is to say this:

Sawmills, logs, lumber, and my love of sawing logs into lumber is nothing compared to you. I love you Vera. 
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Roxie

Happy Anniversary!   smiley_love
Say when

sandsawmill14

40 yrs  :o she must be a verry good woman ;) :D :D :D  congratulations and happy anniversary thumbs-up smiley_love
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Ron Scott

Well done! Congratulations on 40 years.
~Ron

Savannahdan

Happy Anniversary to you and Vera.

Dan and Verna
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Sixacresand

Happy Anniversary!   Hope you both have great and fun day of Celebration.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

Happy 40th Anniversary wishes from MM & PatD.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

Happy Anniversary and Best wishes   smiley_love

D

samandothers

Congratulations!  Got 5 years to get there.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Darrel on May 08, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

Sawmills, logs, lumber, and my love of sawing logs into lumber is nothing compared to you. I love you Vera.

You got to me Darrel.  smiley_cry smiley_cry smiley_cry
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coalsmok

thecfarm

You both are lucky to have each other.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Darrell,

Congratulations to both of you. Yes, it is a special day.

That was the same day (It was Mother's Day that year BTW) that I proposed to my wife. Then 9 years ago today our second granddaughter was born. One year ago today (Also Mother's Day)our daughter gave my wife a picture of an ultra-sound as her way of telling us she was pregnant. Our grandson, a miracle baby, will be 5 months old next Sunday.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

petefrom bearswamp

Happy wishes from the swamp.
You have 3-1/2 years on Linda and I, but my sentiments are the same as yours.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Grizzly

I keep coming back to the thought that this is one of the finest examples of commitment that we come across.

Congratulations! And many more.

Lyle
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Darrel

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Here we s a photo of that day, Mothers's Day, 1977

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Roxie

What a lovely pair!
Say when

Aidas Survila

Quote from: Darrel on May 08, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

Wow.... you are too romantic man. Anyway late happy anniversary.

wesdor

Congratulations!  Looks like you both made a wise decision and no doubt have worked hard to make your marriage a success.

Thank You Sponsors!