iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sasquatch!!!

Started by Reddog sawmill, April 30, 2017, 07:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddog sawmill

Hello folks just wondering what you guys thought about the topic? Aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, cryptozoology i cant get enough of it. Any good encounters out there amoung you guys?

sandsawmill14

i thought i seen big foot one time and did sorta his name was Lawrence  ;D :D :D :D he was well over 6' tall and close to 300 pounds  :o his beard was almost waist length and his hair was below his shoulders :o ;D we were at a horse sale and he was standing alone looking at a jack and everyone was walking by and acting like he was not even there ::) so i walked up and started talking about the jack and we became good friends :) for 10+ years  he was close to 70 when we met and we stayed friends and saw each other every couple of weeks until his health failed he was in bad shape with cancer last time i talked to him and he didnt even remember me :(  dont ever judge someone by the way they look  :)
but anyway thats the nearest thing i have seen to anything listed :D :D :D
but i will be watching this thread as do do find this kind of stuff interesting and entertaining  :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

coxy

I know someone who brought one home from a bar one time :-X :D :D

sandhills

So.....did you marry her?  :-X :D :D :D

florida

I've noticed that UFOs have pretty much disappeared since everyone got cell phones with cameras. Same with Bigfoot sightings. Used to read about a lot of "sightings" but now that at least some of them should have pictures and videos  I hardly read about any at all.
General contractor and carpenter for 50 years.
Retired now!

Weekend_Sawyer

A couple of years ago we took a motorcycle ride through Sasquach country, northern California and Oregon. I kept a close eye pealed, I'd think there was one in the woods to my left but when I looked it was a stump or a tree. Then I thought I saw one on my right but it turned out to be a big boulder. I was talking to one of the locals about my almost sightings and he told me that's exactly how they keep from being seen by disguising themselves as trees, stumps and boulders!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

TKehl

I'm a statistics kind of guy.  I like probabilities.  I think Florida has an excellent point especially if you add in the number of game cameras out there.  It's been a while since any large land dwelling critters have been discovered.  Not saying impossible, but pretty unlikely, and if found, will be in VERY remote areas.  I think the occasional bipedal bear is what started bigfoot rumors.  WS, my uncle tries similar stories.  Bigfoot is in the middle of Illinois corn country.  Only reason he can't get them on camera is the can sense cameras IR light and avoid them.   ::) ;D  I just wonder where they hide after the corn is cut.   ;) :D

Aliens, again I play the odds.  I expect there is life on other planets, just by the numbers.   Intelligent life?  Harder filter to pass.  Life intelligent enough to want to leave their planet and travel interstellar dimensions without destroying their own civilization in the process?  (One solution to the Fermi paradox is "the great filter")  Much harder again.  If contact is made, lets hope they don't look at us like we look at ants on a picnic blanket.    :-\  As for the last 50 years of reports, it seems that the counterintelligence was useful cover for cold war plane and weapon development. 

The pre-history American trade route thing sucked me in for a bit.  Then I had one question that squashed it all.  If Mediterranean culture traded with North America in far pre-history, why aren't there apple tree all over North America and corn in Europe until the 15-1600s (ish).  They would have traded seeds before shipping copper etc.
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

Magicman

I have an absolute and undeniable Sasquatch picture that was taken on my property.

The poor thing obviously was in pain and probably had a toothache.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

TKehl

I believe it 100%.  You can tell by the strange markings left on that tree.  That's the giveaway!   ;D
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

Dave Shepard

I was at a sasquatch convention this winter. I'm 6'3", my architect is 6'5", and the GC is 6'8" and his brothers are 6'7". We went to the local deli for lunch and sort of made a spectacle of our selves. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

coxy

Quote from: sandhills on April 30, 2017, 11:55:17 PM
So.....did you marry her?  :-X :D :D :D
hell no he didn't   the guy woke up sober and ran faster than forest gump  :D 8)

CJennings

I only got the chance to own the property I own because the person who bought it before I had the money for it, became convinced it's haunted and backed out of the deal after spending thousands on it. I've had issues with bears, moose, coyotes, mice and squirrels but so far no ghosts have visited the cabin.

Thank You Sponsors!