iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Crawfish Eating

Started by Magicman, April 29, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, we did it again.  This was our annual Crawfish eating day.

PatD and Daughter getting their fill.

A Crawfish eating table.  Just gather around, peel and eat, and drop the heads into the holes in the center.

Refilling the tray again......again.

OK, these are ready.

Dumping another basket of cooked Crawfish.

After cooking 1000 pounds of Crawfish, the cooking team leaves.  See you again next year.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dave Shepard

How do you get 1,000 pounds of crawfish? Are they farmed, or are they that easy to find?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Briankinley2004

Annual?? I would starve to death if I could only eat them once a year. I eat them weekly. In fact went to a boil for lunch today

Banjo picker

Looks like they know what they are doing.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Magicman

Oh yes, we eat them quite often but this particular cooking is annual.

Dave, they are farmed in South Louisiana.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Why does PatD and Daughter look the same age?
Crawfish must be the fountain of youth.  8)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

21incher

They look good, I have never had them, what do they taste like? Is it like a mini lobster? :embarassed:
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Lynn absolutely ruined me. He flat out messed me up. I'd of never thought in a million years that I'd have a hankering for mudbugs. Saw these latest pictures and I started slobbering like Harley.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

........slobbering.   :D :D :D

Dave Shepard

For a second there I thought you had an oil leak, then I realized you were talking about your dog. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Briankinley2004

Don't get me started on goats or possums

Thank You Sponsors!