iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maine??

Started by Magicman, April 29, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Just seen a small bull up the road from my place
I'm in NH :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

Bruno,you got them people from away hog tied down there?? They have been way too quiet.
Must be at least one moose around here,I saw the tracks a few weeks back. Have not seen anymore tracks. Hunters took 3 bulls on top of the hill here. Just about a mile away.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mooseherder

Well we didn't run across a Moose this visit but Magicman did spot a Deer in the pasture while we were talking on the porch.  I video taped it but it was about 200 yards away and the phone camera barely picked it up.   My groundhog hung out within 30 feet of me for a couple hours yesterday and today.  He's eating weeds and grass.  Him and I are good friends now.

Bruno of NH

Just had some visitors from MS stop in 8)
It was great to meet Mr Lynn and Ms Pat we had a nice visit :) :)
I want to thank them It meant a lot to me that they would stop in :) :)

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

The visit also meant a lot to us my Friend.  Meeting you and your wife was another highlight of our trip.

Not much internet service so l will detail the past couple of days later.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

loggah

They also stopped by my place for a few hours!!! ;D we wandered around and looked over some of my relics, had a good time. They even got to see a sugar house, great having them visit. Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

WDH

Who knows, they might immigrate up there.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

21incher

It has been fun following this thread.  Should call it the Magicman Mystery Tour.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

We are now in PA, (barely).  Maybe I'll have some internet tonight.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodhauler

Quote from: 21incher on July 19, 2017, 01:47:29 PM
It has been fun following this thread.  Should call it the Magicman Mystery Tour.  :)
Magical mystery tour???  I believe that may be some sort of a rock song!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Magicman

We are sitting on the edge of the Grand Canyon (PA), and I have a bit of slow internet, so I am going to try:

Mooseherder

I wonder if your Service changed your network mode when you were bouncing off the canadian towers?
That happened to me last year and my internet was at a crawl until it was changed back.

Peter Drouin

If I knew MM that you were going to be within a few miles of me,. We could have met up.  smiley_wavy :)
Have a safe trip.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

But I did not know where you were Peter without you telling me ??   :-\

Yes Glenn, I changed mine back when I was still somewhere in central Maine.  Still not much signal this morning and I am still unable to upload pictures.  Maybe tonight.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Magicman on July 20, 2017, 06:42:50 AM

Did not know you were coming to NH.
Best of luck with your travels.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

loggah

Lynn, I told you my ugly face would break your camera ! I just didn't realize it would also kill the "INTERNET" !!!! ;D ;D ;D
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Peter Drouin on July 20, 2017, 07:51:01 AM
Quote from: Magicman on July 20, 2017, 06:42:50 AM

Did not know you were coming to NH.
Best of luck with your travels.
Peter, we have no record of your existence.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 20, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

Peter, we have no record of your existence.  :D

Most say that till they meet me face to face, then they never forget. ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Magicman

Peter, I could not find you or even know if I was close without at least know the town.

Still no wifi tonight and very poor cell service so no pictures until another time.

SwampDonkey

At the farm, I was within 5 miles of 4 towers. No good for cell reception though, all behind hills and the one on Mars Hill is US.  I gave up on cellular 10 years ago. :D ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Yesterday we drove through here

And saw this guy

But we did not see his shadow.

Peter Drouin

It's all OK Magicman,
Just be careful out on the road, allot of bad drivers out there. You and the Mrs must be getting tired.
I do just going to WM in Maine and back, I don't know how you two do it. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Magicman

Thanks Peter.  Yesterday was the toughest driving day that I have ever done.  Two lane with many towns and traffic lights.  I should have all Interstate today for a change.

okmulch

You just went through my birthplace. It's always fun trying to spell that on official documents.  ;)
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Magicman

I drove to the Glaciated North and all that I bought....

Was a T Shirt and a Cold Drank!!

Bottoms Up.   :o

Honest Officer, the object in my right hand is not a Lethal Weapon!! 

Thank You Sponsors!