iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maine??

Started by Magicman, April 29, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savannahdan

Nice watch and I got one of those tick removers from a different catalog company located up North.  Fortunately, I haven't had to use it, yet.  Keep having a great trip and be safe.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Oreo Cows, Tic Keys and watches.....wish I were there.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Crusarius

I always call them Neapolitan cows. but they always forget the strawberry.

Magicman

Actually they are Belted Gallaway and are beef cattle that originated from Scotland.   ;D

We are now in Belfast.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodhauler

Lynn and Pat have been here since around 4 , Have had a nice sit down chat with them. They got to see my oldest daughter and 2 of my grand kids! Hope he wasn't to scared of a ruff looking character like me!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Bruno of NH

Nice MM is making the rounds :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

We are now parked at Woodhauler's place and had a wonderful visit with him and some of his family. 

We will head to Bar Harbor tomorrow for a day trip.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooseherder

Hope you have nice clear day while on Mt. CADILLAC. :)

Magicman

Blue Skies this morning!! 

21incher

We used to love vacationing on Mount Desert Island years ago, then the summer crowds just became to much for us. Hope it was clear at the top of Cadillac Mountain for you.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

Woodhauler and I had another nice visit today after we returned from our day trip to "Ba Ha Ba".  He is loaded and ready to make a trip to the wood yard tomorrow morning.

Anyway, who said that I could not parallel park the 5th wheel?

A Cherry tree looking good.  No, I did not pick one.

Atop Cadillac Mountain.

I only asked for a sammich!!

But there was room for Ice Cream.   cone_1

We are headed North tomorrow.   move_it

GAB

Lynn:
Since the ice cream isn't chocolate - does that mean that you have reformed?
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Magicman

Not reformed it's just that my favorite is Buttered Pecan and hers is Strawberry.

Chocolate is for Sinners!   ;D

thecfarm

Bundle up there tonight you people from Mississippi.  ;D
I worked down in Acadia National Park for 2 summers. Needed some warmth at night down there.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Mooseherder

It's 62 degrees in the cabin right now.  Gonna wake up to Beef Cooler temps. In da morning.
Brrr. :D

Peter Drouin

Hope you two brought a sweater, can be cool in the north. :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

So hot here that you could not eat your bluebell ice cream.  It would melt before you could get it to your mouth  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Kinda doubt Blue Bell. But I don't go where MM is during the summer months. I do see Blue Bell in the stores behind glass doors. I have been to Belfast for a wedding. One section I could of walked faster on route 1.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Yeah know they say cold is worst than heat. I'm not sure I believe that, but apparently their are stats out there.

Nothing any nicer than 50 degree temps in the morning, and a little overcast to keep the sun out of the eyes, when swinging a brush saw in the thickets. ;D

Enjoy the journey through Maine, Lynn and Pat. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

nativewolf

Quote from: Magicman on July 12, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

Woodhauler and I had another nice visit today after we returned from our day trip to "Ba Ha Ba".  He is loaded and ready to make a trip to the wood yard tomorrow morning.

Anyway, who said that I could not parallel park the 5th wheel?

A Cherry tree looking good.  No, I did not pick one.

Atop Cadillac Mountain.

I only asked for a sammich!!

But there was room for Ice Cream.   cone_1

We are headed North tomorrow.   move_it

Did you tell woodhauler he missed a spot and he could have squeezed a 4" pole in there?
Liking Walnut

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 13, 2017, 08:09:21 AM
So hot here that you could not eat your bluebell ice cream.  It would melt before you could get it to your mouth  :).

Bluebell will turn as thin as Blue Creeper in this heat.

Mooseherder

It was hot enough for ice cream tonight but still chilly enough for a campfire.
Da ice cream lady was 0 for 3 on the order taking.   
She even got the guy's order behind us wrong.  All we could do is laugh and eat it.
The guy making fire knows what he's doing though.
bon_fire

SwampDonkey

I see Lynn needs a coat and fire to keep warm.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Woodhauler

Quote from: SwampDonkey on July 14, 2017, 03:51:53 AM
I see Lynn needs a coat and fire to keep warm.  ;D
Must have been a 2 dog night up in the county!!  44 degrees here at my place now!!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!