iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Equipment Financing-- best lender

Started by snowkraft, April 25, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowkraft

Wondering if someone has info on who the best lender would be for loan on equipment purchase. This is not a forestry business, but rather a XC ski and mountain bike area. Credit is excellent. Equipment to be financed is:

65 inch loader mounted tree spade: $25,000 with shipping
90HP New Holland tractor: $20,000
Wheel Loader, about $30,000
Morbark 12 inch PTO wood chipper: $15000 with shipping
50,000 lb excavator: $45,000 with shipping
Miscellaneous: $5,000
Total 130,000

ETHURSTON

Try Ag Direct. I don't believe you have to be an agricultural business for them to lend to you. Agdirect.com

kiko

Financed equipment must be insured regardless of age.  Add another 50k for the insurance , mechanic and parts man.   

snowkraft

Thanks for the replies. I have financed a bit of equipment in the past, so sorta know the routine. Buying all this equipment at once it is easier to get one loan, however.

I am lucky to have a friend who works as a diesel mechanic when not working his firefighting job. He can fix basically anything for a very reasonable fee, and knows where to get the best deal on used/reman parts. He has saved me tens of thousands.

barbender

Agstar does a lot of logging equipment financing around here.
Too many irons in the fire

Gearbox

Expect to pay a high intrest rate . I have paid up to 9 % If you find it for less than 7 grab it .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

nativewolf

snowkraft- wakening a sleepy thread.  Could I ask what did you find out?  I'm unable to find a place to rent my tractor might have to buy it. 
Liking Walnut

Thank You Sponsors!