iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LazyFleeRanch quarantine ending

Started by lazyflee, May 04, 2020, 09:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazyflee

I bought my LT15 Wide on March 16th this year. My wife and I own a seasonal restaurant so there is a little time in Spring and Fall to work on things as we are only open 4-5 days a week. My thought was to saw logs for projects during these times and do woodworking in the Winter. And then Boom, Covid shut us down for 7 weeks. The time has come to reopen. I hope things go well, our customers, employees and us can stay healthy. But, my sawmilling will be on a little bit of a hold(maybe). I will be building the shed this summer one post and beam at a time since the bar takes about 70 hours a week of my time. I would like to thank you guys for the tips I've asked about and the posts I have read. A wealth of knowledge here on the Forestry Forum. You guys rock! I feel bad for saying this, but, I have really enjoyed quarantine. Thanks everyone and stay safe, Flee

Nebraska

What an awful  place to stand and run a sawmill, :D I mean really mountains and everything. I think i could enjoy quarantine time there  as well. Good luck on your season.

Raider Bill

Wish I'd have known I had a friend that owed a bar when I was out that way last year on a bike ride.

Beautiful area!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

farmfromkansas

Don't know about everybody else, but I have been hitting it hard during quarantine.  Did have to go to town a few times to get the supplies I did not have yet, but had been collecting the stuff I needed for projects, so was able to stay home 2 or 3 weeks at a time.  Only time off has been to rest up.  Today I am goofing off because my back let me down.  Thought I would have to go find a bone cracker, but the inversion thing in the basement seemed to help. At least I am walking instead of crawling.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

reride82

Which bar/restaurant? Maybe I'll add it to my day trip list since it looks like you're about an hour away! We usually head down through Dillon or the Big Hole, but we could venture around the Tobacco Roots.

Levi
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

lazyflee

Quote from: reride82 on May 04, 2020, 06:46:55 PM
Which bar/restaurant? Maybe I'll add it to my day trip list since it looks like you're about an hour away! We usually head down through Dillon or the Big Hole, but we could venture around the Tobacco Roots.

Levi
The Grizzly Bar & Grill on upper Madison near Quake lake. Stop in, I'll be in the kitchen!

Thank You Sponsors!