iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mantel Business

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, April 17, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: YellowHammer on April 18, 2017, 02:16:25 PM
You guys must have better logs. I just cut these 4 or 5 days ago and if I look closely I can already start to see some slight drying cracks. Maybe I should have used more Anchorseal.

You need a case of Bow Ties. I can get you a case for $300 from the Tule Peak Company in California.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: BradMarks on April 18, 2017, 05:02:21 PM
"if it aint on the wagon, you can't sell it".

Old Saying.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

YH,

You better send them over to Tuscaloosa for an expert panels review. They wmay want to use them to rebuild and improve that school they have there. We found some stuff like that in an old forgotten barn at Auburn and loaded it up and sent it to UA and improved both places. :D :D :D

In all honesty somebody is still likely to buy that for beams or mantels or something. Its hard to understand people sometimes.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

tule peak timber

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on April 18, 2017, 06:05:56 PM
Quote from: YellowHammer on April 18, 2017, 02:16:25 PM
You guys must have better logs. I just cut these 4 or 5 days ago and if I look closely I can already start to see some slight drying cracks. Maybe I should have used more Anchorseal.

You need a case of Bow Ties. I can get you a case for $300 from the Tule Peak Company in California.
California confiscated all of my ties, all I have left are a few ascots ......
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

WDH

I saw some walnut slabs that you have that would make a whack of bow ties  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

Tule PL,

I bet they left you with all your berets to wear though didn't they? :D :D :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

killamplanes

jd440 skidder, western star w/grapple,tk B-20 hyd, electric, stihl660,and 2X661. and other support Equipment, pallet manufacturing line

DPatton

Now that's really rustic!
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Thank You Sponsors!