iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"Heart of the Wood"

Started by Brad_bb, April 10, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

Great singer.  Unfortunately she passed last year.  I think the song is very appropriate for a lot of us.
https://youtu.be/h9YWqjuJMkc?list=FLQc_0reQmBJHj7NdlIl6cFw
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

LAZERDAN

Joey   was good friend of ours,  she was truly a good person and a great mother.  she had a quite a battle with cancer.    She was so talented..                                      Lazerdan

Weekend_Sawyer

I don't often watch awards shows but once I was going through the channels and came across them on the CMA. I said that's what country music is supposed to be. At the end of the song they zoomed in on Rory's guitar and he had written on it "We miss country music".

Absolutley, I have a hard time listening to the so called country music these days.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

sandhills

The boss and I watch their show whenever we catch it on RFD, thanks Brad.  Gone much too soon.

Brad_bb

Yeah, that song gets me every time.  Clever at the end how Jesus being nailed on the cross broke the heart of the wood.  I think they lived in Michigan, didn't they?
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

LAZERDAN

Brad

They live on a small farm in Pottville Tn.  45min south of Nashville. It's a nice area.                   Lazerdan

DanG

I watch Larry's Country Diner and Country Family Reunion every Saturday night on RFD. The only trouble with CFR is that I keep falling in love with all of those dead women. :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

coxy

thanks for posting   the when I'm gone song makes your eyes water  :)

Thank You Sponsors!