iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cartridge brass, 44 Mag.

Started by uplander, April 07, 2017, 08:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uplander

Well, after successfully finding someone who could use the .44-40 brass I was trying to give away. Mr. Ozarkgem forum member took it off my hands and he seemed to be happy with it.

Next for a give away to whomever wants it is 2 maybe 3 boxes of .44 Magnum brass. Some of it is primed
and appears to be unfired to me. It also looks like it is old but quite useable.
This came to me in several boxes of loading components and supplies that I got after it went through several people looking for a home for it. I do not load .44 Mag so the first forum member that asks for it will get it.

If you are interested send me a note and we will work out how to get it to you.
Woodmizer lt40G28.  A kubota L4600 with loader and forks.
Various Stihl saws and not enough time to use them!
Finished my house finally. Completely sawn out on by band mill. It took me 7 years but was worth it. Hardest thing I have ever done.

Chuck White

I'll take it!

Thanks!

PM to follow!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

uplander

Ok Folks, Since Chuck was the first to reply in the thread it goes to him.

Chuck, send me a forum mail with you shipping information.
Woodmizer lt40G28.  A kubota L4600 with loader and forks.
Various Stihl saws and not enough time to use them!
Finished my house finally. Completely sawn out on by band mill. It took me 7 years but was worth it. Hardest thing I have ever done.

Chuck White

Hello Uplander;
I sent a message on the 8th, day before yesterday, but I just sent another one just a few minutes ago!

Thank you;  Chuck White
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chuck White

Got the brass a few days ago, looks really nice!

Thanks Uplander

Thank You Sponsors!