iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Andy White.....MEMORIAL

Started by Magicman, April 05, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmericle53

Wow! These are so beautiful. No words to describe how I feel right now. Jeff this is just perfect and Andy would definitely put his seal of approval on these!!! Such a fitting memorial to honor such a wonderful man who truly loved this forum and everyone on here. Love the way these benches turned out. I know that who ever sits on them will feel the love that went into making them. One day maybe I will be able to feel that love sitting on these. Thank you Jeff for the loving memorial and thank you all who made donations to make this possible.
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

Martha White Nelson

These benches are AWESOME.  What a beautiful and lasting tribute these are to Andy!  That magic boomerang walnut sure has it's way of getting around,  and the puddingstones are the extra added touch. Thanks everyone, for the thoughts, kind words, visits, and prayers helping our family get through this rough time.
Martha

Magicman

Sadly I missed taking a picture of the "Andy White Memorial Benches". 

Be assured that these benches were well used and were actually moved to more prominent positions several times during the two day Pig Roast event.  I told several people as did Jeff and Marty about Andy and the significance of those two benches.  Many members remembered Andy and valued his contributions to the Forestry Forum.  Andy's warm heart will continue to be remembered through the thoughtfulness of Nancy and the generosity of the FF members that made these Memorial Benches possible.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!