iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Andy White

Started by Magicman, April 04, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newoodguy78

Heartfelt condolences sent. I always enjoyed looking at the woodworking projects he had going. No doubt the things he created will stand the test of time. The man certainly had a gift for teaching and sharing his talents.
To all involved do your best to remember the good times. God bless.

GAB

I met Andy at the 2015 PR and got the impression of an individual that was more comfortable in overalls siting on a stump,
than in a 3 piece suit sitting on a leather chair behind a desk.  He was easy to speak with and also easy going.
His loss is in no way measurable.
Rest in Peace ANDY.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

coxy

Martha White Nelson

I am heartbroken because I lost my brother, yet joyful that Andy was so well thought of here on the forum.  Your kind words are deeply appreciated, and I will always hold them in my heart as I will Andy.  Over the years, he built things for me and always added his little brand to the items.  These things are precious to me because they have his name burnt into the wood, and now, seared forever on my heart.
Andy was my first friend, and the best gift mama and daddy ever gave to me.  What an adventure I've had going through life with him!
Rest in Peace, Dear Brother
Martha

nmericle53

I totally agree with Martha. My heart is so full reading all these posts. I wish I could personally hug each and everyone of you. Each word in your posts will be etched in my heart forever. Andy you were perfect in every way. I love you so much. Life will never be the same without you by my side.
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

petefrom bearswamp

thanks to MM for the link.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Jim_Rogers

So sorry for your loss.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Ox

K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

nmericle53

A huge thank you to Bruno who stepped up for our family in our time of need. The spaulted maple box arrived Tuesday. It was nicely packaged so it would not get damaged. It is beautiful! I will never forget all the kind people on this forum. You are a class act. Last but not least a special thank you to Yukon C. for offering to do the same for our family. We truly appreciate your generosity.      Nancy, Martha and Andy's brother, Tommy.             
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

Bruno of NH

You are very welcome.
I will miss Mr Andy's post in the woodworking part a lot :( :(
Mr Yukon is a great person as well he reached out to me this winter when i was sick and feeling down .
That's what makes this place so special to me.
Bruno/Jim
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Ga Mtn Man

As with most members here, I never had the privilege of meeting Andy but I could tell from reading his posts that he was a cut-above.  I can only offer my condolences to his family and friends.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Darrel

I don't know how I missed this but my heart is sad.  I have no words.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

logs2lumber

This is very sad to read about Mr Andy. It was such a great pleasure to meet him and work along side of him at Mr Steels house.

Thank You Sponsors!