iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What do you call that thing

Started by larrydown60, April 03, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrydown60

Thanks I need help with the name that thing that goes on the end of the drive chain that is threaded for adjustment. I am using # 40 chain I would like to order one but I don't know the name and can't find the name Thanks ahead of time

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

larrydown60

Thanks Kbeitz after 2 hrs of searching the interweb I found out it is used by gate companies and it is called just a chain bolt LOL thanks for your help

larrydown60

Thanks again for the help Kbeitz I was in my shed today and 4 of these sorry you wasted time on this

Kbeitz

Helping someone out is never a waste of time...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

larrydown60

Ga Mtn Man I found these in a box in my shed In my photos you can see I bought a portable saw mill frame for 350.00 but when I got it home it was in very bad shape, the peoples son was building it and was out cutting trees by himself and one fell on him and killed him. His parents were old and had to sell their farm. so relatives came over and pushed the mill around with a tractor and bent everything. so I striped the saw mill and stared over so I have a couple of buckets of parts left over Today I was looking for a bottle jack and found these parts I had forgotten I had  Sorry for a long story I cut all the bent metal up and reused it all and scraped the camper frame but I also reused the axles and springs from the camper the first couple of pics is what I started with 2 years ago

Thank You Sponsors!