iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

54th Elopement Anniversary

Started by Magicman, March 29, 2017, 08:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, 54 years on our journey to forever together.  Here is a LINK to our 50th and trip to Hawaii.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Weekend_Sawyer

Congratulations and many more!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

LeeB

Congratulations to the both of you.  8) May you have many more years of bliss to come.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Czech_Made

moosehunter

Every time you bring this up it makes me smile. This year will be #25 for us. If we both live that long I have no doubt we will make it to #54!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

GAB

Lynn and Pat CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wishing you both many more.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

WV Sawmiller

Congratulations to both of you. July will be 40 years for us if she doesn't shoot me first. :D I still don't have her trained but have to much time and effort invested in her to trade her now.

Reminds me of the old joke about the Indian (I'm sorry Indigenous Native American) who traded 2 old squaws for one real young one saying trading 2-110's for 1-220. Came back a day or two later pretty bedraggled and feathers smoking and said he wanted to trade back as he wasn't wired for 220.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

rjwoelk

In the imortal words of Paul Harvey:

Now the rest of the Story:
Happy Anniversary Lynn.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Peter Drouin

I hope to make 54+ too, on 35 now, Best of luck to you two. 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sawwood

Congratulations Lynn and Pat.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

millwright

Congrats  and many more years to come.

Andy White

This is the kind of news I love to hear!! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Do something nice for Pat.          Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Magicman

Andy, that woman has me......what else could she possibly ask for??   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

slider

I will tell you what she did ask for at willies and that was a bob cat.Have you bought her one yet?  I have a picture of miss pat test driving one.Now step it up MM
al glenn

tree-farmer

Congrats to you both. It takes real comitment to make a union that stands the test of time.

One thing I learned along the way is that you can tell a lot about a womans mood by her hands. If she is holding a gun she may be angry :D
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

paul case

A few more years and you two can be old enough to join the spit and whittle club.

Let Pat whittle once in a while would you!

Good on you 2. Congratulations!

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

yukon cornelius

That is so great! You are a blessed man.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

BBTom

Congratulations, Both of you.  Two people who know commitment.
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Magicman

Thank to everyone for their "well wishes".  She is a special lady and we have been very fortunate.

sandhills

Well as usual a day late and a dollar short, congratulations to the both of you and many, many more!

petefrom bearswamp

Me too sandhills
Happy anny Lynn and Pat congrats of the highest order
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

dgdrls

Never too late to extend a congratulations

Best to you Pat and Lynn  :)

D

pineywoods

Happy anniversary to two of the finest folks I know. Thanks for reminding me, ours comes up in a couple of weeks. Y'all reminding me keeps me out of the dog house  ;D
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Thank You Sponsors!