iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer's new choice

Started by DDobbs, March 28, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDobbs

Saw it in a couple places that Wood-Mizer has a new choice coming 3/31.
They have been putting teasers out. Anybody have the scoop?
New Mill?

Dave
EZ Boardwalk 40
Ez Boradwalk Jr.sold 11/7/2015
Stihl 650 Stihl 290

brad918

I saw this as well.

Before we find out the "what"  lets speculate and assume!!  :D ... LT15Wide Hydraulic with Trailer ;D ??
WM LT35HDG25 (2017)

ladylake

Maybe hydraulic feed?   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

tawilson

My wild guess is that is when the new Wide versions start shipping. I messaged with someone that is getting his 40 Wide April 3.
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

sparks

You're all way to cold!     :-X
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

uler3161

Thanks to some internet snooping, I think I know what it is. But should I ruin the fun by posting it?
1989 LT40HD, WoodMaster 718

Dan

Ga Mtn Man

[spoiler]you could use the spoiler button to post it[/spoiler]
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

uler3161

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on March 28, 2017, 07:54:46 PM
[spoiler]you could use the spoiler button to post it[/spoiler]

Good idea, but would WM or Jeff be mad at me? I guess if it's publicly accessible on the web, it's fair game?

Dan

Larry

A driver less sawmill.  One sits under the shade tree sipping a cool one while the mill does the thinking and work.

If Uber can do it I'm sure WM can. :)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ga Mtn Man

It has to be a battery powered sawmill (engineering by Tesla).

uler3161

So does this [spoiler]new mill[/spoiler] spell the end of the [spoiler]WM monorail design[/spoiler]?

Figured I'd stir the pot a little by being vague.  ;D

Dan

POSTON WIDEHEAD

A sawmill with a gas engine that does not require software to repair?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

DR_Buck

It's a mod kit that allows your mill to resharpen blades as you mill. 
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

TKehl

Second blade to let you saw coming and going and optional Skil saw mounts to edge at the same time.   ;)
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

Ga Mtn Man

Final guess:  slabbing mill

4x4American

I bet that if we wait 3 days we'll find out what it is lol
Boy, back in my day..

Andries

Man, that's no fun!
I like GaMtnMan's "final guess" - a slabber.
8)
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

4x4American

It says it's their new choice, maybe they're gonna change their self identity lol
Boy, back in my day..

red

Woodmizer has been approached by both Coke and Pepsi. But Woodmizer will always stay with Orange Soda .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

terrifictimbersllc

Engine runs off of the water jug.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

terrifictimbersllc

KD boards come out of the edger
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

I added a banner at the top for them. I told them I could keep a secret. The reply?  SO CAN WE!  :D :D :D   So, I don't know either. I guess we all find out Friday
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!