iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

rack of goat ribs

Started by tule peak timber, March 26, 2017, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

Marinated on oil and vinegar with a dash of papain for 48 hours . Cooked covered in a bath of stout beer and bay leaf for two hours on a wood fire pit. Heaven on a fork....

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Magicman

You ate David's Brother.... :o   :-X
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

Just trying something different. I sure hope there is positive news during your doctor visit later this week !

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: tule peak timber on March 27, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
Just trying something different.

You sure did. I appreciate it. I'll scratch another one off the family will.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tule peak timber

I enjoyed the chance to meat one of your kin. You have good taste in your family...... 8)

coxy

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: tule peak timber on March 27, 2017, 10:50:03 PM
I enjoyed the chance to meat one of your kin. You have good taste in your family...... 8)
:D :D :D

21incher

they look good, but look small compared to that potato. Were they from a pygmy goat?  digin_2 digin_2
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

tule peak timber

I don't have the faintest idea ! Yes they are very small indeed.A client of mine in the central valley -Bakersfield -had a goat , a sheep , and a cow that they- or their friends kids raised for 4H school thing.I'm not clear on who had what but I'm always happy to help out the kids and it is good vibes all the way around. We have bought 4H meat before and never been sorry with the excellent quality. For the young lady ( a college kid )that shot and dressed the animals, I gave her a walnut coffee table.Good kids, good people ! Rob

Magicman

And a lasting way of showing your appreciation.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: tule peak timber on March 29, 2017, 08:14:20 PM
I don't have the faintest idea !

I hope your not hinting at Fainting Goats.  ::)

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

tule peak timber

Are you calling me an old goat ???????

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: tule peak timber on March 31, 2017, 10:28:22 AM
Are you calling me an old goat ???????

If he is, it ain't that baaaaad.  :D

Thank You Sponsors!