iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I know.........

Started by DanG, December 10, 2004, 06:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Danny_S

HUH?  

Ohhhhh... your just boasting about your 2600 th post......
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

isawlogs

Iknow a few things too ;) ;D ;D ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Tom

Well!   I want to know something. :)

Stephen_Wiley

Tom maybe better start buttering up the sponsors some more.

How about competition for a new mill, logrite shares, etc. on your 10,000 post !  :)
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

etat

I'm not sure what I know. ???
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

DanG

Yabbut, I know sumpthin IMPORTANT! :)

but i aint tellin.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paschale

I'm like Schulz from Hogan's Heroes:  I know nutzing!   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

etat

DanG yer nerves is gonna get real racked up on ya if ya don't tell :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Captain

I wonder if anybody else knows??

isawlogs

Tom
   I know that you know that Dang knows something IMPORTANT,   I know that you know that I know afew things,   I know that you know that CK 's not sure of what he knows (but I know differently) So in all you do know afew things too ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Well it sure seems like I outta know. :-/ But I aint got a clue unless... its that DanG has reached that point in life where everything he knows is new every time he knows it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Well, what I know is....errr....gimme a minute. It'll come back.  ???

Jeff

DanG, please have someone remind you not to start a new thread called "I know........" when you remember what you knew.

Thank you. ;)

DanG

:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ya think I've lost it, dontcha?  Well, I ain't lost it, thank you very much. I just can't find it right now. ??? :-/

Jason_WI

If I knew what I know now I wouldn't have read this thread ;D ;D
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Roxie

I wish I knew now what I knew when I was 18.  DanG, I knew everything back then.  
Say when

MULE_MAN

I think Dan G went to sleep,  maybe he'll remember what he knows
when he wakes up  ???  ::)   ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Frank_Pender

knowing does not necessarily make one all knowing :-/ as well as the reverse :'(
Frank Pender

Jeff

QuoteI think Dan G went to sleep,  maybe he'll remember what he knows
when he wakes up  ???  ::)   ;D

With a memory like that, the question is IF he wakes up. He might forget to.

Grawulf

I'm a little cornfused - maybe I needs to go eat some grits.....I thought I knew what DanG knew but apparantly everything that DanG knew is now new since he doesn't remember and there's nothing new under the sun and since we don't got no sun today and the snow's comin' down, I now know that what Dang new, he didn't because it's cloudy here.............. :o Yep, definitely needs to eat some grits. :D :D :D

MULE_MAN

He'll wake up , when it time to eat his GRITS   :D    He probably went to sleep
dreaming about eating GRITS  ::) ::)

Of course all those Grits might have affected his memory  ???
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

DanG

Well, when I woke up(I really had fallen asleep :D) I remembered what it is that I know.  Problem is, I had forgotten that I had started this silly thread. ???  This "gittin' old" game shore ain't fer sissies! :D :D :D :D

Let's see now, where was I?  Oh yeah, this thing that I know is about The Boss, so I can't say anything about it.  If he knew that I knew, I know that he would want to know how I knew, ya know?  I know that he know's that I know something, but he don't know what I know that he don't know, so I know that it is just eating him up that I know. I know that he thinks he knows what I know, but he don't know, he just thinks he knows.

I think I need a nap.

Danny_S

Hmm Jeff, wouldnt it be a shame to ban DanG from the forum?... Well, if your not a good honest ForForian, I belive that you should be banished.... we'll make him talk.....he'll talk.... ;)

P.S..... "ForForian" has a good ring to it donit.... I want credit for dat one......
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

DanG

That don't skeer me a'tall, Danny. Jeff ain't gonna ban me. For one thing, what would he do for a cussword?  Ya gotta have a designated cussword, or there ain't no tellin' what folks would be saying on here. Without me, people would be saying things like "Dagnabbit" or "I'll be hornswoggled" and that sort of thing. It would use up so much space on the server that we wouldn't be able to discuss meaningful things, such as this thing that I know that Jeff think's he knows but he don't really know.

Which brings me to another reason that he can't ban me. What I know! ;D  He know's that I know, but he don't know if I know something that he don't know, or if I know something that he do know. He know's that if I know something he do know, but he don't know what it is that I know, then if he bans me, everybody will know. On the other hand, he knows that if what I know is something that he don't know, then he won't never know. Know what I mean? ;D

The final reason: Look on the left side of this post. Take a long, hard look at that face.(I know it's hard, but do it anyway. :D)  It ain't considered wise, among most people, to mess with anyone with a face like that, particularly at this time of year. ::)

Thank You Sponsors!