iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

has any one

Started by coxy, March 25, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

ever got things from big state industrys  they are out of Texas they are a pain in the  call after call told the guy last night to pound salt well at 830 this am some other guy calls errrrr

paul case

That is funny. You up in NY getting calls from TX and here in OK I get calls from an outfit in New Jersey trying to sell me tools and hydraulic hoses. I have Never bought any thing from them. Never. I talk to a human and tell them to quit calling me, only to get a call a week or so later from someone else in the same company.

A trick I learned from a guy at church is to save the number to NO in my phone. Dont answer the calls from NO and they eventually quit calling. I must have 20 NO numbers saved in my phone. They eventually quit calling.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Kbeitz

Hello.............      I'm sorry. I'm not home right now.  Please leave you name and number.  Beep. 

Works every time. 

I do this to anyone trying to sell me anything.  After I say Hello I wait to see what someone says before I give my speech.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

jmouton

hey   coxy  i get calls from big state all the time ,,,  i do order some things from them ,    and they hound you really bad ,,,  i only order   a couple of items from them every two months or so , and i make sure they are made in usa ,  ,,the only reason i order from them ,,,,if you dont pay them for a while they dont call ,  but as soon as you pay ,,the phone calls start ,,pita,,,,,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

coxy

they tried to sell me 4 gross of chain saw files at 3.40 a piece  :o :o I asked him what he was smoking  :D tried to sell me some penetrating oil at 10.00 a can he was going to pay shipping and tax with a 30 day open bill only pay for what you use and send back the rest if I didn't like it  is there stuff any good like there tools   I think next time they call I'm going to tell them to sponsor the FF then ill buy from them  8)

Thank You Sponsors!