iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Guess who's coming for dinner

Started by goose63, March 21, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Went over to the BILsto check on the dog's and that thing came after me.

One more time and it's the  food2  dinner table for him.
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

sandhills

Once would have been enough for me goose!

Magicman

That is a terrible looking joker. 

I once went to a friend's house for mallard duck eggs.  I was bent over raiding the duck nest and a muted swan got me from behind.  The old swan drake or whatever you call the males gave me a "wing whooping".   My friend was rolling laughing.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Turkeys and Geese make good guard dogs!   ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

but the only one to eat goes gobble gobble  :D :D

Den Socling

I bought an old 8mm projector and a screen so that I could watch movies of our kids and old, old movies of my dad's from the '50's. My grandparents ran a poultry farm. There is a section where my grandmother was walking among 50 - maybe 70 turkeys. She was wearing overalls and to show off one of their turkeys, she grabbed one and held it upside down by it's legs. With wings and tail spread, the thing look huge. She looked tiny next to it.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!