Just my luck

Started by tree-farmer, March 20, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tree-farmer

First day of spring, sunny day, but I just came from doctor with a Type A flue diagnosis. Had the shot last fall, but it only covers Type C flue. 103 temp and everything I got hurts. Wife and I got Tamaflu, me to hasten recovery and her to keep her from catching it. (I would never hear the end of that)
So for now I'm grounded.  This thing hit me like a ton of bricks. Just the way my luck runs sometimes..... :-\
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

xlogger

Hope you get better soon. We told you about the age of 63 :)
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

thecfarm

It will pass!!!   Good thing too.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

T farmer,

You have my deepest sympathy. My wife and I both got it a week ago yesterday and are just now getting over it. We went to our PA Friday to see if it was safe to go to gdaughter's  5th bday party. Our daughter decided to cancel her trip up with 3 mo old grandson rather than risk it. Our PA told us one problem is the flu vaccine comes out in September but most flu actually occurs around January-March and by then, even if we got the right type it has worn down and less effective.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once