iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bypass

Started by xlogger, March 17, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlogger

This coming Monday it will be 3 weeks since my bypass. Boy am I bored  :(. They say I need at least 3 more weeks before I start doing much and not much then. I've got enough sense to know I can't do much now but I hate it. How have any of you manage to get by after something like this. I stare out my window and look at my mill and logs thinking what I'm going to do with them in a few weeks.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

Ed_K

I know just how you feel. That being said, you'll saw them log's and make some great lumber cause you've had the extra time to see them for what they'll produce. I get bored then mad that I don't have the energy to get very far in a day. Don't let it get you down, your on the mend, the time will go faster each week. Soon you'll be sawing and wonder where the time went 😀.
Ed K

xlogger

I hope you the best. The doc's said I should feel great after recovery, I guess I should be great-full for that. Just never been down this long before. But I've never been 63 either :)
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

Ed_K

Ya 63s been a bad year. We just need to get by it  ;D .
Ed K

tree-farmer

You guys are scaring me,  i just hit 63 last month... :-\
Hope both of you recover soon.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Magicman

You 63 year old farts need to belly up for the next 10.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!