iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where are the toolbox tools?

Started by Rob in NC, March 15, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob in NC

I found the toolbox in the menu on the top but I have yet to find where all the load calculations for beam sizes are?
2012 Lt 35 manual

Dave Shepard

Are they under "beam and column calculators"?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Rob in NC

Idk that's not an option in the toolbox list
2012 Lt 35 manual

Dave Shepard

I see it when I click on the actual toolbox at the bottom left of the page.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Brian_Weekley

It's the Forestry Forum Red Toolbox in the lower left under the advertisements.  You will see the beam and column calculator there.
e aho laula

Brian_Weekley

Sorry Dave--we must have responded at about the same time!
e aho laula

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Brian_Weekley on March 16, 2017, 07:18:20 PM
It's the Forestry Forum Red Toolbox in the lower left under the advertisements.  You will see the beam and column calculator there.

Forestry Forum Sponsor's Listings  ;)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Brian_Weekley

I stand corrected.  Thanks!   :)
e aho laula

Don P

I can get there from the "extras" tab at the top or from the red toolbox bottom of the left column. Is it not showing at your end Rob? Here is the link to the beam and column calcs, holler if it doesn't work on what you are running (not that I'm bright enough to do much on the computer end) ;
https://forestryforum.com/members/donp/beamindex.htm
There's also duplicates on my webpage;
timbertoolbox.com

Thank You Sponsors!