The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

The Largest Inventory of Used Chainsaw Parts in the World

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Comstock Logging

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Possibly the best nascar race yet!  (Read 380 times)

Offline Woodhauler

• Senior Member x2
  • Logging is in my blood!
Possibly the best nascar race yet!
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:21:42 pm »
Kyle getting his clock cleaned for running Joey down and almost off the track!!!Kyle has a bad temper, but guess joey does too!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Offline Roger2561

• Love the outdoors
Re: Possibly the best nascar race yet!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 07:38:49 pm »
Yeah, it was evident that Joey got loose and went up the track trying to save his car, the trouble was Kyle was in the way.  It prevented Joey from collecting the wall.  Kyle had no trouble driving into Joey to get an advantage.  The problem with the Busch brothers is they don't mind moving people but look out if someone does it to them.  I kind of hope that Coach Gibbs makes Kyle look at the video and realize Joey didn't mean to run into Kyle. 

On a side note, I like the new format for breaking the race into segments.  It means the drivers have to race early in the race if they want "playoff" points.  Roger

Offline JohnW

• Full Member x2
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 07:57:27 pm »
I don't agree.  That's what DW said, but I still don't agree.  I was surprised that Kyle hit Joey that way, but it looked to me like Joey was hitting him back.  There wasn't anything else he could do, because otherwise he was locked in till the line.  You guys probably know a lot more about racing than I do, but that seems like typical Logano to me.

Offline DanG

• Senior Member x2
  • DanG, The Official ForestryForum Cussword
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 01:48:47 am »
Kyle had to come down to keep from hitting Brad K, who had slowed down and Joey tried to use Brad as a pic to keep Kyle behind him. There is no doubt in my mind that Joey dumped Kyle intentionally. I've seen him do it many times. It was great though! I mean, Brad K. lost out on the last lap, Truex won, and Kyle Busch got his butt kicked! How good can it get?  8) 8) :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Offline Ed_K

• Senior Member x2
  • Leave it better than you found it. Ed_K
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 10:03:04 am »
 Would someone explain this new format. Since my son died last yr, I haven't had anyone to explain whats going on.
Ed K

Offline jmouton

• never enough time
    • Log-Gistics
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 10:32:09 am »
that was awesome ,,,  kyle  is a whinny little _____,,  cant stand him ,,  i thought after he got married he mellowed  down a bit but apparently not ,  he is a good driver but still,  logano is no angel ,but kyle  likes to whine too much when he doesnt get his way,,     the rating s will be up thats for sure ,,,all good for the sport ,,  atlanta and vegas the stands were pretty full ,  very good ,,,
lt-25 woodmizer,24 honda,hyd loading,fiat tractor,bobcat,international flatbed,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,and a couple 3 f-250 pick-up trucks 99,00,09 grapple system coming soon!!

Offline Brian_Rhoad

• I need to edit my profile!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 11:35:07 am »

Offline Ed_K

• Senior Member x2
  • Leave it better than you found it. Ed_K
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 07:06:35 pm »
Thanks, Brian. I tried over the year's to get into the nascar website but could never figure it out. It was easier to just ask Chris.
Ed K