TimberKing Sawmills

The Largest Inventory of Used Chainsaw Parts in the World

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Wood Processing equpment. Splitters, Processors, Conveyors

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Comstock Logging

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Woodland Mills HM126 tracking problem  (Read 656 times)

Offline fishfighter

• Senior Member x2
  • I'm new!
Re: Woodland Mills HM126 tracking problem
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 08:07:42 am »
Well I finally figured out what the problem was. They sent me the new spring washers. Big improvement over the bushing. Sent it to me for free too. Wasn't the problem though. I took the belt off to look at it and it still looked new. Decided to say the hell with it and put the old one back on. Come to find out the new one that was on there was not quite the same belt. This was the belt they sent me in the parts kit. It was a little narrower and the V grooves were not quite as big as the old one. Put the old one back on, problem solved.

Good to hear this. My replacement belts that I buy local are Gates belts. Much better then the stock belts that came with the mill. In fact, when my mill was about a month old, I called them reporting that the stock belt was breaking up. They sent me a new set of Gate belts for free. Now that is service after the sale. ;D Some good people over there. ;D

Offline clintnelms

• Full Member x2
  • Woodland Mills HM126
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 08:12:26 am »

[/quote]

Good to hear this. My replacement belts that I buy local are Gates belts. Much better then the stock belts that came with the mill. In fact, when my mill was about a month old, I called them reporting that the stock belt was breaking up. They sent me a new set of Gate belts for free. Now that is service after the sale. ;D Some good people over there. ;D
[/quote]

The service tech I spoke to recommend I use Gate belts also. Said they tend to hold up better.

Offline Savannahdan

• Full Member x2
  • Supposed to be retired.
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 10:16:18 am »
Whoops, wrong Woodland owner.  The park is near Metter and Swainsboro. 
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill

Offline clintnelms

• Full Member x2
  • Woodland Mills HM126
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 10:27:36 am »
Well I finally figured out what the problem was. They sent me the new spring washers. Big improvement over the bushing. Sent it to me for free too. Wasn't the problem though. I took the belt off to look at it and it still looked new. Decided to say the hell with it and put the old one back on. Come to find out the new one that was on there was not quite the same belt. This was the belt they sent me in the parts kit. It was a little narrower and the V grooves were not quite as big as the old one. Put the old one back on, problem solved.

I called this morning and told them what I found out was wrong and to thank them for sending me the washers and they're sending me a replacement belt for free and i didn't ask them to. You're right, they have fantastic customer service.