iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Folded chicken breast.

Started by Jeff, March 09, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Since Tammy is working the afternoon shift, we have our main meal at lunch, which is probably better for us. I whipped this up for us. Braised chicken breast folded and stuffed with spinach and Italian cheeses, topped with Swiss and sauce made from the juices.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

I'm not much for eating chicken but that looks really good and I had to laugh because I heard on the radio yesterday morning in the "useless fact for the day" that you can OD from eating too many Brussel sprouts, so you might want to watch it  :D.  Too much vitamin K I think is what he claimed, I love 'em anyway  :).

Jeff

We eat them, probably twice a month.

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

I looked it up, and it is really the same with any green vegetables, and it has to do with people who are on blood thinners. Looks like no worries other than that.

Skip

I can assure you it ain't true, I would of been dead years ago ;D .That chicken looks great gonna try it.

Skip

That proves it, :D I been on Plavix since 2000

WDH

The brussel sprouts sure look good.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

No pickled Baloney added Danny!  ;)

sandhills

Sorry Jeff, just thought that it was funny that I just heard that yesterday, I don't put a lot of stock in their useless facts.  I can eat them by the bowl full and will continue to do so until there is an intervention and they throw me in rehab  :)

Jeff

3 yrs ago, i wouldn't touch them. Now, I love em. Guess my taste buds finally matured. :)

SwampDonkey

Ain't noting there that I don't eat at least once a month, chicken at least once a week.  Brussels we get come from Belgium, I am still puzzled over that one. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

luvmexfood

Quote from: Jeff on March 09, 2017, 12:37:07 PM
Since Tammy is working the afternoon shift, we have our main meal at lunch, which is probably better for us. I whipped this up for us. Braised chicken breast folded and stuffed with spinach and Italian cheeses, topped with Swiss and sauce made from the juices.

Dang Jeff looks good. Will be watching for you on Food Network's Chopped.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

sawguy21

I'll have to show that to Karen, looks DanG good. I'm not allowed to cook unsupervised which is just as well. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

Cooking is one of my favorite things. Eating is too, but I've officially been told to curtail that. That's why I'm cooking new things.

coxy

that looks good except I don't like chicken  sorry   them there sprouts look mighty gooood  about 4 months ago I got them and for some reason I started cutting them in half what a mistake they had little white worms in them  :o I only ate the ones with out the worms  :D  the only chicken I eat is the wings

SwampDonkey

That's the flavour and protein. Used to grow them in the garden until the cabbage moths took over with eggs and larva. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

LeeB

Might try it with with boneless thighs. Looks good and I love baby cabbages.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Jeff

I can't imagine not liking chicken. Do people that don't like chicken not like turkey either?  Both are so versatile. Like potatoes.

thecfarm

I get the "I can't imagine" speech all the time as soon as they find out I don't like veggies. Than they find out I plant a garden too.
I worked with a guy that lived on a chicken farm. He grew up eating ALOT of chicken.He will not touch chicken now. I never asked about turkey.  :) 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

My cousin won't eat turkey, but she'll eat chicken. I could never really prefer one over the other. But that's the way the billiard rolls I guess.  ;D

coxy

I really like turkey there is a taste and texture difference turkey is a lot dryer  if I need to push my belly button from my back bone ill eat it  :)

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

SwampDonkey

Had chicken for dinner here, tasted pretty good from my side. :D

Jeff

I made this again yesterday at the request of Tammy's mom who is here for the weekend. This time, baby red potatoes and sliced carrots for a side. It was delish again! :)

Thank You Sponsors!