iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor

Started by Magicman, March 08, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Much drama.  You could see that Probst was disturbed.  He seemed almost contemptuous when he dismissed Varner. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

So, Is zeke a dude going chick or a chick going dude?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Dakota

Good question.  I thought he was a chick already gone dude.
Dave Rinker

Raider Bill

That's a lot of chest hair...

Magicman

He/She It's got to grow a lot more than chest hair.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Quote from: Magicman on April 13, 2017, 08:57:18 AM
He/She It's got to grow a lot more than chest hair.   :o

Maybe not, Could have had spare parts that needed to go.

Sixacresand

Quote from: Ox on March 23, 2017, 12:21:34 PM
Full of trickery and lies and etc...
I doubt that many of the participates get together for a pig roast type celebration each year.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

Two hours of back-to-back episodes tonight!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Comes on at 8:00 here, so almost 3 hours for us!

I'll be watchin'!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I was disappointed but when Ozzy did not win immunity his fate was sealed.  He was just too good of a player but he did not have the numbers. 

WDH

Fish is not enough. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

Teach A Man how to Fish. fishin-smiley

Magicman

While he was working and providing, the throat cutters were busy cutting his throat.  A parallel could be drawn......

Raider Bill

I'd be going after tai next. He wins challenges and is untrustworthy.

Still trying to figure out what zeke started out as...

Jeff

OZZY doesn't have a chance to win because of the way he has played, and never will have a chance. He plays for the tribe, not for himself in every start. If you were playing for yourself, you would not make yourself a target by winning every challenge you can. OZZY puts himself in a position every time, where he must win every immunity after a merge. The tribe could care less if you catch fish, unless there is another tribe. Once there is a merge, the object is disassemble, not to strengthen. You never see OZZY with an immunity idol, you never see him even looking for one or talking about one. He relies on and exposes his personal physical strengths to the tribes in the beginning, which is his ultimate and inevitable downfall after a final merge. 

Ron Wenrich

Ozzy found one in Micronesia.  He didn't get to play it before he got kicked out.  He also found one in South Pacific (think that was Heroes vs Villains).  He also made a fake one in Micronesia that he planted on Exile Island.  It was later discovered and played by another player.

They didn't really show anyone looking for idols.  Its been more the practice to edit those that are either desperate or those that find it. 

Sandra relied on her reputation as being the "Queen" and a 2 time winner.  Ozzy relied on his reputation of being someone who wins immunity challenges.  Both were downfalls.  Being too cocky has been the downfall of many a player.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Mooseherder

Quote from: Raider Bill on April 20, 2017, 09:52:03 AM
Still trying to figure out what zeke started out as...

(insert favorite goat picture with a dress from someone's gallery here) ;D

Magicman

Quote from: Raider Bill on April 20, 2017, 09:52:03 AMStill trying to figure out what zeke started out as...
Don't discount the possibility that it might have been a fabrication that Zeke told to turn the tide and gain sympathy/support.   ???

Cedarman

To prevaricate is to survive.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only a little of what you see.  And you can't be sure of that either.
Paranoid you must be.   Cochran may have been Debbie's  savior.
The camera guy sure knew where to find the "eye candy".
I digress.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

XMartin

Dang! I worked late last night, I knew ahead of time so I recorded it.  Once I started reading I couldn't quit.  It will be fun watching it tonight with Mary later, trying not to be a spoiler for her!  Sorry to hear about Ozzie though, he has too much to offer, not to become a target.

Magicman

Survivor tonight!   8)

Magicman

Now that one made me laugh.  :D  They bit the head off of the snake.   8)

iffy

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!