iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor

Started by Magicman, March 08, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Hoodwinked and Hornswaggled. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Excellent dang near extinct words. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

iffy

I haven't missed a season, but with the thousands of people who would like to get on the show, I don't feel it is fair to let people be on 2 & 3 times. Gotta be a lot of good talent out there.

Raider Bill

So who do you think is the mystery contestant is going to be? Lot's of $$$ on Boston Rob or Hantz.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Papa1stuff

Quote from: iffy on April 04, 2017, 01:58:30 PM
I haven't missed a season, but with the thousands of people who would like to get on the show, I don't feel it is fair to let people be on 2 & 3 times. Gotta be a lot of good talent out there.
I am with you 100% one time only ,let more people have a  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)chance at it!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

iffy

I wouldn't be opposed to them spinning off a return show if they did it in addition to, not instead of, the one-time show.

Cedarman

Nice touch making exile "island" a reward instead of a penalty.  Cochran shared some very interesting strategy to Debbie.
AND!!! number one on my kickoff list was sent packing.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Mooseherder

That was a good night with the Queen leaving. :)
I thought Tai messed up bad and was going home with 2 Idols.

Magicman

That was a fun watch.  A few twists and with the queen bee finally buzzing off.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

iffy

My wife said " how stupid is Tai to make everybody mad at him"? I told her he was just getting everyone to vote for him so he could play his idol and vote Sandra off with his one vote. Then he made a liar out of me and didn't play it. He should buy some lottery tickets.

Chuck White

I liked the vote!

very fitting!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Old Tai is pretty shrewd.  Or lucky. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

I'm rooting for Ozzy

Holmes

That thing with Tai made me wonder if that was a put on for the "show" The voting went as planned and no one seemed upset with Tai. And then he did not use his idol after stirring the pot???
Think like a farmer.

Mooseherder

It was odd indeed and put a bullseye on his long game.

Magicman

So much is edited for the viewing audience which is fine with me.  Nothing like a bit of mystery.   ;)

Those idols are going to help someone.....or not.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

They use editing to  make red herrings.

WDH

That was sure a red herring this time. 

Cedarman

I love pickled herring, but not red herrings.

WDH

There was a lot of herrings in Sweden, but I never saw a red one.

iffy

As always, back to food.

Magicman

Well, I am just glad that Ozzy stayed. 

iffy

Thank You Sponsors!