iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lady Sawmiller needs Help

Started by Wife, March 08, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wife

Hi guys and gals,

OK so many of you know my husband and I make some kick-ass sawmills (Peterson). But many of you may not know that I also spend many hours a week helping overweight and unfit people start their fitness journey in my spare time (what spare time??).

Ten days ago, I was nominated as one of the top 10 volunteers in New Zealand (Wow!!).
As part of that nomination, I am now in the running for the top National Award, by public vote. Winning this will give our lo-income beginners some awesome benefits.

Over the last week, we have clawed our votes up from 4th to 2nd position! Voting closes tomorrow, so I really need your help to get the votes up to First Place. I would really, really appreciate your help please. This isn't just about me, but all those our group helps. The photo below is just one of those beginners...

Please VOTE on this link (you'll need to have an email and make a password), then SHARE it. Click on the little heart shape in top right of my picture (smiley lady with the bunch of flowers) to cast your VOTE on this link. You can vote TWICE - once today, and once again tomorrow.

https://www.goodonyou.co.nz/#/boards/sportmaker

Really appreciate every little vote, and keep that sawdust coming!

Kerris Browne nee Peterson
Peterson Portable Sawmills

Kerris, in the background....
Petersons Global Sales Ltd
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
kbrowne@petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Ox

I tried helping you.  Got through the sign up, email confirmation, tried to vote but don't seem to get anywhere after I click on the appropriate picture.   ???
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Wife

When you click on the Picture and Login, there is a little heart shape on the top right of the picture - click on that to VOTE.

Thanks so much Ox, you're a star!!
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Ox

Gotcha!  It's probably completely to somebody who does the social stuff like Facebook but it completely missed my stupid brain which isn't hard to do anyways.  I hope you win - it's great that you build awesome mills and help people too!  I wish I had a real wide bandmill and one of yours.  I'd be all set!
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Wife

WE'RE ONLY 387 VOTES BEHIND FIRST PLACE!!!! 8) 8) 8) Come on, put your vote in! It only takes a couple minutes but you could change lots of lives with a win on this...
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Wife

Getting closer still, just need 350 new votes to catch the other club...
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Ox

2nd vote today - am I allowed to vote tomorrow on Friday?

Jeff

Come on everyone! Ya'll can make the difference here. Kerris helps us via the Peterson sponsorship, let's give her something back!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Andries

A good cause, and easy to vote.
;D
Have to say, it felt funny to vote for Wife in New Zealand while my Wife is in Florida and I'm in Canada.
Life can be complicated.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Wife

UPDATE: Wow, so you guys have been MAKING A DIFFERENCE!! As of this morning NZ time, we are now only 250 votes behind the entire NZ Softball Assn!!!

Thank you sooooo much for your help, and keep it coming, it's gonna be real close!!!

Cheers
Kerris
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Magicman

If everyone that is viewing the Forestry Forum right now voted, we would blow Kerris over the top!

Come on guys!   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Seavee

Wood mizer lt50 47hp yanmar Diesel  Sthil MS311, Ms661 MS200T, 029 farm boss  and a New Holland T4  75hp.

Jeff

I see you lurkers out there LOOKING AT THIS! You don't have to be a member to click on that link and Vote for Kerris!  We can do this! show the punch of the Forestry Forum!!

ChugiakTinkerer

Good luck Kerris!

My confirmation email ended up in the spam bin.  Those of you signing up might look there for the confirmation email from NZ Lotto.
Woodland Mills HM130

47sawdust

I think I voted,tried really,really hard.Good on you all the way!
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Savannahdan

I voted earlier and glad you are involved in helping others.  Thank you.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Kbeitz

I don't want to sound dumb... But... What picture do I click
the heart on ??? I got 15 pictures...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Jeff

Ox

Top middle - hover on it and Kerri Browne's name is there somewhere - pic of woman holding flowers.

larrydown60

VictorH

Ox

So........your original post said we could vote twice.  The website says we can vote once a day until Friday.  Which is right?  I just want us to give you as many votes as is legal.

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!