iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Our almond tree has bloomed

Started by George Zarifis, March 05, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Zarifis

I meant to post this a couple weeks ago but I had some technical issues. I think there are olny a few things more beautiful than a blooming almond tree. I think the pictures speak for themselves...
(If anybody would like to have the full resolution images let me know and I will send them)

This is one of my favorites...

Anybody noticed the Hummingbird  Hawk-moth?

Every man's proble can be solved with a chansaw and high explosives. And a gun. And maybe a screwdriver. A cordless drill wouldn't hurt either.

I think a truck full of tools will do...

Den Socling

Beautiful! And you did a great job capturing the insects. I'm sure looking forward to spring reaching here.

Roxie

Say when

samandothers

Very nice!  Thank you for sharing the pictures.

George Zarifis

Thanks guys! Now that I have a new camera I will be sharing more pictures as they come...
Every man's proble can be solved with a chansaw and high explosives. And a gun. And maybe a screwdriver. A cordless drill wouldn't hurt either.

Onthesauk

Last couple of days we drove from Las Vegas to home in the NW.  Spent most of a day up the California valley seeing thousands and thousands of acres of almonds in bloom.  Also saw acres of orchards torn down, probably because of the drought the last few years.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

tule peak timber

Quote from: George Zarifis on March 06, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
Thanks guys! Now that I have a new camera I will be sharing more pictures as they come...
Thanks for the beautiful pics. Do you have the opportunity to take pics of local people milling and using olive wood ?  thanks  Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Ed_K

Nice pictures. That is one heck of a camera. Thanks
Ed K

George Zarifis

Thanks! My camera is a Panasonic FZ-2500. It was a bit pricey but I think it was a good investment...

Thank You Sponsors!