iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Day Off

Started by Magicman, March 04, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, I had a good week sawing and PatD deserved a day off.  ;D  I have been thinking about driving down to Gonzales, Louisiana for a while so today was the day.  About a 100 miles and there is an outlet mall plus a Cabala's store, plus always good eats.

Seafood Platter, plus there was a big shindig going on at the Cabela's store.

A wild game cook off and Cajun Zydeco Music.
https://youtu.be/ObxeCbUODwU
Did I mention Cajun Zydeco Music??   :D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Andy White

Lynn,
Looks like a really great weekend getaway! Love the food and the music. Good show.   Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Don't think I recognize that tune.  say_what
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Zydeco Music never ends or even has an ending.  They seem to just keep playing until someone falls out or it is time to eat.....again.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

Zydeco is good stuff!

newoodguy78

A good road trip with good company to get good food and listen to good music...doesn't get much better than that  8)

thecfarm

Looks like there is some food to eat there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like days off.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

petefrom bearswamp

Why aint you and Pat fat? ???
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Texas Ranger

Zydeco is the original rap music!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

ZYDECO.....sounds like something Yellow Hammer came up with.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

muggs

Thanks for the video MM I now can't get that tune out of my head. 8) Aaaagh . Muggs

fishfighter

Quote from: Magicman on March 04, 2017, 09:13:43 PM
Zydeco Music never ends or even has an ending.  They seem to just keep playing until someone falls out or it is time to eat and drink.....again.   :)

Fixed. :D Sure would of loved to meet up with y'all. Maybe soon. Saw the flat head cat I posted? Was big enough to put it on the saw mill. :D

Magicman

Yup, I hate that we were not able to include you in our loop, but that will not happen again.   move_it

We came home following the highways North of Gonzales and saw the devastation of the flooded area.  So many of those folks lost absolutely everything that they had.    :'(

Brucer

Quote from: petefrom bearswamp on March 05, 2017, 08:51:29 AM
Why aint you and Pat fat? ???

I've often wondered that myself. Notice he's not telling us?  :D :D
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Magicman

Just clean living guys, clean living........avoid it at all costs.   ::)    :D

Thank You Sponsors!