iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Damage Repair Next Week.!!

Started by Andy White, March 04, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy White

After the fall I had a while back, I have been slowly loosing my sight in right eye. Things have now gotten to affect all my daily activities. Several checks, and a few "why didn't you come in sooner" comments, has me now ready. I have an "acute traumatic caterac" in the right eye. The doctor says I will be seeing better than ever after the five minute procedure. I hope he's right!! Nancy will put drops in the eye early, then drive me to Nacogdoches Tuesday for the surgery. I think this will fix the vision for good. Hope it all works out.  Will post again when I can see.      Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

GAB

Andy:
I wish you the very best and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Magicman

Pat and I also wish the best for your surgery and a "sightful" (new word) recovery.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

Dr. Duncan doing the job?  Good friend had it done Thursday by the man, lots of experience.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

petefrom bearswamp

Hope all goes well Andy.
Regards to Nancy and your sister.
We cant remember her name for the life of us and Linda usually remembers all that pertinent stuff.
Hope to see you folks in Michigan this August.
I had cataracts done 3 yrs ago was easy and very effective.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Andy White

TR,
Dr. Young will be working on me. The entire staff is really great, and really explain everything well. I feel like everything will workout well.      Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Ed_K

Andy, I hope it will go alright.
My neighbor at the bottom of my driveway had the surgery. It went very well, now he can see better than ever.
We were working on my deck and he was watching / guiding a 2x8 into place and all of a sudden he lost the sight in his left eye.
Went to the eye place where they do laser surgery next morning. Had to wear sunglasses for a week to get use to the extra light.
Ed K

Andy White

Vision Again!!,
Yesterday was a good day after all. Had my eye surgery done, and didn't feel a thing.
After all the prep, and questions from all the nurses and doctor, my reply to anyone was "right eye, 7/20/51" . I thought they all had bad memories, but they were taking care of me. Didn't want to do the wrong eye. They were great. Went for follow up today, and removed the dark glasses, and checked with all the instruments, and told me I had 20/40, and that will improve as the slight swelling goes away! Man this is great!!. Now I can add some more hardware to my list. Steel pins, staples, stent springs and now a plastic lens. Ain't science GREAT!!!           Andy 8) 8) 8) 8)

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Texas Ranger

Out standing, Andy,  Duncan did a friend of mines eye last thursday, overnight vision, after two days.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

Thank you Andy for sharing the good report!   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

That's octaculer! ( new word, made up.)  ;) :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Weekend_Sawyer

Spectacle tacular! Sorry, I'm trying...
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

You can see so well now, I hope that you don't scare yourself by looking in the mirror!!   :o   :D

Andy White

I can see well enough now to install another breaker and connect the wiring for all the plugs and lights for Nancy's new sewing room. I have had a large list of things to do, and now I can do them safely, and not climb a ladder!!!!       Andy

Thank You Sponsors!