iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM PM Q

Started by 4x4American, February 17, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Okay now which one of you organized sons uh guns has the part number for the hydraulic filter used on a 2014 WM supah hydramobolical? 

And how many hours do you grease this guy? (see picture)

Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

Does this look bent to you?  lol lol

Boy, back in my day..

Percy

Quote from: 4x4American on February 17, 2017, 09:25:13 PM
Does this look bent to you?  lol lol

Ya it looks bent. Still works?? I'm bent and I still work.....I think...
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

4x4American

Yup, still works, WM is like a Rolex watch, takes a lickin and keeps on a tickin!  Had a board jump over the dragback hand unit and kersmash the motor.  Still works, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Boy, back in my day..

Percy

I wish I was able to lift my dragbsck at the push of a button. The lt 70 is a bit of a process.
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

dgdrls

GM,  What does the motor drive?

D

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: 4x4American on February 17, 2017, 09:20:55 PM
Okay now which one of you organized sons uh guns has the part number for the hydraulic filter used on a 2014 WM supah hydramobolical? 

And how many hours do you grease this guy? (see picture)

My 2001 super uses a NAPA 1551 filter.  I usually get all my parts from WM but in this case got a dozen of these when they were on sale at NAPA for some ridiculously low price. My log splitter uses same one.

Do you know about woodmizer.com>my account> log in>shop parts>select your sawmill>sawmill parts, hydraulic system, hydraulic pump box> ?
on my machine it is item 29, part #20301, hydraulic filter

Cant see the nipple on your underside there.  What are you trying to show us?  :D :D ??? ??? :P :P
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Bandmill Bandit

if that is the nipple on the idler bearing for the head lift shaft I grease mine 2 times a year.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

fishpharmer

Quote from: dgdrls on February 18, 2017, 07:18:54 AM
GM,  What does the motor drive?

D

To the right of the motor you can see a small cable attached to the metal angled downward.  That metal angle downward is a board dragback.  The motor winds the cable to pull the dragback up out of the way, or unwinds to let the drackback down.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

4x4American

Thanks fellers.  Dennis no I didn't know about that, will have to do some further playing around with that. 

Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!