iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Is the Forestry Forum Secretly Involved ?

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 17, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

As you saw in my other thread about the contraband being smuggled into our prison system via Cedar Logs, this latest discovery may catch the attention of 20/20. Part of this load has now been traced back to the Michigan area. Forensics will determine exactly where these logs came from. If I was the shipper....I'd be shipping in my bibs right now.  :D :D :D..........this is not a  :D matter.  :o :o :o
I'm glad I was the one to intercept these logs.
Watch the video and you be the judge.   smiley_gossip

https://youtu.be/SHKjoiweij0
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

dustyhat

mobile sawmill services

aye very good, but where can one of us poor saps get a hat this side of the pond

BradMarks

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: mobile sawmill services on February 17, 2017, 05:16:10 PM
aye very good, but where can one of us poor saps get a hat this side of the pond

I sell Cedar Logs for $300 / a thousand.  :D

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

barbender

:D  :D That Poston sho' nuff funny! You say "logs" funny, too!
Too many irons in the fire

kensfarm

Good thing you found it..  that would have really ruined your blade if you cut into it.. knock the teeth right off.  ;D

Sixacresand

That's funny to us but probably not to some poor inmate waiting on a smoke and a Forum cap.  One day he may have served his time and show up.   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Delawhere Jack

Brad_bb

I was sure he was going to find GRITS being smuggled!   :D
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Nomad

David, do you dream these up on your own or is this a collaborated effort? :D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

47sawdust

That boy is some "twisted".And I thought I dreamed up weird edited.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

DMcCoy

I felt compelled to watch. 
Like when my wife showed(conned) me into watching her tractor video.  "Wait, wait it gets better...."

YellowHammer

I bet the people in the gray sedans are parked down the road and watching you now.   :D :D

That's good stuff. 

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

woodweasel

that's some funny (language edit by Admin) there ;D

Ox

Quote from: mobile sawmill services on February 17, 2017, 05:16:10 PM
Maybe send a private message to the boss man and ask about it? :)
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

4x4American

There's a pinned thread by Kitty somewherr about it.  Or just message her
Boy, back in my day..

WDH

I suspect that Cedarman is behind it all.  The tobacco is just a red herring to throw you off.  The real contraband is Forestry Forum Caps that he is trying to smuggle into the South in return for grits. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 18, 2017, 08:56:50 PM
I suspect that Cedarman is behind it all.  The tobacco is just a red herring to throw you off.  The real contraband is Forestry Forum Caps that he is trying to smuggle into the South in return for grits.

So I see you watched 20/20 tonight.  :D

SineWave

Haven't you heard about the Forestry Forum prison gangs?  :D

Thank You Sponsors!