iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A little ash!

Started by woodmills1, February 16, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

figured I should post something, as it's been so long since.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

square1

Quote from: woodmills1 on February 16, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

figured I should post something, as it's been so long since.
Is that an Honest Abe splitter?

thecfarm

WOW!!! That grapple sure does help.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

justallan1

Y'all ever notice that folks that own a picker also have pick-up points attached to everything they own? (Like sheds and what-not) :D

sandhills

Houston, we need a bigger splitter!

Roxie

Say when

Babylon519

What? That little piece won't fit into the OWB??  :D :D
Jason
1960 IH B-275 - same vintage as me!
1960 Circle Sawmill 42"
Stihl MS440 & a half-dozen other saws...

r.man

It would in this one. This is similar to one near me, if I remember right the firebox is 10 ft wide so they drop 8 ft logs in it. Remote controlled hydraulic top, power ash auger and a bunch of controls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkFA935YL-w
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

coxy

r.man it that the chest freezer OWB I was going to get one of them but though  differently   my luck the top would get stuck open and I would be the only one filling it   :D

kensfarm

I guess I'd want to be the one working the big claw.. not the splitter.. you know.. in case it slips or something.  Oppps.... sorry about that Bob.  Bob?? 

sandhills

thecfarm

Now that's an OWB. Like the way they feed it. I would hate to buy that thing.  :o Must have quite the blower system on that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodmills1

mity murk 350 I bought used in 1987.  I got 27 separate chunks from this ash round, been looking at this log for 4 years waiting for a good cold snap.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!