iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm goona call it...

Started by Jeff, February 13, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Booze Berry Clump.

So I had to make do with what I had. I found a can of blueberry pie filling. I dumped it in a sprayed pan and spread it around. I had a yellow cake mix. I dumped and spread it dry on top of the blueberries. On top of that I distributed some brown sugar. Maybe a third of a cup. Then I scatter slices from a half stick of butter. I then soaked the whole thing with a bottle of segrams Margarita wine cooler. Baked covered at 350 for 40 minutes, the uncovered for another 16.  DELISH IT IS I SAY!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

George Zarifis

Wow! It looks absolutely delicous! I can almost feel its taste! I think I gained a couple pounds just looking at the pictures... digin1
Every man's proble can be solved with a chansaw and high explosives. And a gun. And maybe a screwdriver. A cordless drill wouldn't hurt either.

I think a truck full of tools will do...

Jeff

Quote from: sawguy21 on February 13, 2017, 11:04:38 PM
You batching? :D

Of course not!  I love to cook and I love to invent new dishes with stuff on hand. :)

GAB

Did your wife assist you in hiding the evidence?
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Jeff

Sure. There is still a piece left I saved for her after I had the next to last a little while ago. :)

George Zarifis

Maybe you should include one of these in the next giveaway.  food6
Every man's proble can be solved with a chansaw and high explosives. And a gun. And maybe a screwdriver. A cordless drill wouldn't hurt either.

MFinity

sawguy21

Karen calls it dump cake, she made hers without the booze. Somehow I think yours is better but please don't tell her that. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

MFinity

Jeff

Quote from: sawguy21 on February 19, 2017, 08:03:32 PM
Karen calls it dump cake, she made hers without the booze. Somehow I think yours is better but please don't tell her that. :D

I would have used seven up or sprite, but since I swore off on any kind of soda/pop last year, and didn't have any, I used the segrams. It worked just fine.

George Zarifis

I like to look at the pics once every couple days and my saliva drips like crazy! That is not very useful especially since I'm trying to loose weight...  musteat_1

Thank You Sponsors!