iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well Shut My Mouth, I thought he was kidding.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 08, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My dad is 90 years old and he said he was getting an air conditioned tractor before corn season.
He never said another word for 3 months......
Well it showed up today with all the bells and whistles.
I didn't know it was coming.
He still don't understand what a USB Port is. :D :D :D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

btulloh

Very nice! I used to think hydraulic brakes on a tractor was the ultimate in luxury. I need to adjust my thinking again.
HM126

Magicman

Reckon your Dad would be interested in adopting me?   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 08, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

Only of you can bring a W I D E R disc to the family.  :D :D :D

thecfarm

He make not know what a USB is,but he knows enough to stay out of the hot sun.
How many HP is that air conditioner unit?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on February 08, 2017, 09:54:19 PM
He make not know what a USB is,but he knows enough to stay out of the hot sun.
How many HP is that air conditioner unit?

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

newoodguy78

Who needs a usb port when you have that to enjoy. ;) Good for him,if the ac isn't to his liking let me know I'll keep the seat filled for him. :D

sandhills

sure beats the old hand clutch and narrow front doesn't it?  :D  Good for him!!!

barbender

Real nice! You're dad looks great, too! I like you Poston's, you don't skimp when it comes to equipment ;)
Too many irons in the fire

jcbrotz

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 08, 2017, 08:36:29 PM
Quote from: Magicman on February 08, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

Only of you can bring a W I D E R disc to the family.  :D :D :D

We have 12ft offsets but that would require a bigger tractor. :D and I would have a goat for a brother. :) :D ;D Note to the Boss we need a smiling goat emojii.
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Roxie

I think his tractor's sexy.   smiley_gorgeous
Say when

Dakota

Nice tractor.  It probably has a USB port in it.
Dave Rinker

Chuck White

That's a beauty, congrats to your dad.

He'll be working the fields in comfort from here on!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bruno of NH

That'a nice looking tractor  8) 8)
I like having a cab with heat and air  :) :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: jcbrotz on February 09, 2017, 05:09:18 AM

:D and I would have a goat for a brother. :) :D ;D Note to the Boss we need a smiling goat emojii.

:D :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bill Gaiche

Thats great. Nice tractor. Makes me smile all over that he has the fortitude and youth to keep going in a positive direction. Just made my day. bg

Den Socling

Like everyone else, I'm very happy for your dad.  8) He probably want to sleep in it?

Farmerjw

It is so nice to see someone enjoying their health and ability with newer, more comfortable equipment.  As I still do most of my work with a team of horses, my upgrade from an Oliver 770 narrow front end with loader to an Oliver 1650 with loader has me tickled to death.  He will and should enjoy this year in the fields with that tractor.  Good for him!!
Premier Bovine Scatologist

69bronco

Good for dad, bet he'll be grinning ear to ear first hot day!!

DMcCoy

Good for him!
90, USB? pfffft....
TMT - to much technology.

Magicman

Put me on da list.  I am buying dat W I D E disc.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!