iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How do they ??

Started by Magicman, February 07, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

I have mental checklist before walking out the back door:  billfold, keys, pocket knife, sharpie pen, ink pen that writes, cell phone with ringer volume turned up.  At least half the time I have to walk back to the house to get my shop keys or my Wife will yell out the the door that my phone is in the house and ringing (usually from a guy named Joe about 4 times a day).  so much for my mental capability.   ;D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Bark Beetle

Quote from: ljohnsaw on February 07, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I landed on a YouTube link and watched it for a while (30 or 40 minutes).  This guy gives seminars on how you can get rid of glasses by fixing your vision all by yourself (with the help of his detailed guide ;) ).  He talk made a lot of sense.  Your vision changes because the shape of your eyeball changes (more football shaped and you need correction).  His claim is your eyeball is very flexible and is pulled by your eye muscles.  Like any muscles, if you don't stretch them, they will get stiff.  These stiff muscles will hold one side of your eyeball while the other side is trying to point it somewhere.  This deforms your eyeballs.  He devised an exercise program to loosen up the muscles and that lets your eyeball go back to normal shape.  He had testimonials like crazy.  Of course, eye professionals don't like that idea!

Any chance you remember the name of the video?
You don't work wood, you work with wood.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Bark Beetle on February 09, 2017, 12:46:49 AM
Quote from: ljohnsaw on February 07, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I landed on a YouTube link and watched it for a while (30 or 40 minutes).  This guy gives seminars on how you can get rid of glasses by fixing your vision all by yourself (with the help of his detailed guide ;) )...

Any chance you remember the name of the video?
No I don't.  If you google or search in YouTube, dozens pop up.  WebMD says it doesn't work but the comments on YouTube says it does for those people.  Doesn't cost anything so might as well try it!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: Magicman on February 07, 2017, 07:51:03 PM

Correct Ray.  I have been wearing these for a few months and I am very satisfied with them.  So much so that I ordered a couple of extra pair.  They have a 1.50 bifocal.

I found bi-focal safety glasses at the WoodCraft store. The salesman told me chics dig em......

He lied. 

ozarkgem

Quote from: ljohnsaw on February 07, 2017, 01:08:36 PM
MM,
I've got the same granite counter tops in my kitchen.

I've only got 1 pair (vari-focal) so they (pretty much) don't leave my head but I have been known to loose them.

With our old Sony TV, we ended up with 3 (large) remotes for it.  And they never left the TV room.  Guess how many times we couldn't fine ONE!  They used to gather under the couch.

Now, with the new TV, only one remote.  I keep telling my son to put it on the coffee table and you will know where it is.  Does he? NOPE.  He would rather spend 5 or 10 minutes searching for it every time he wants to watch TV.  At least he is getting exercise!
Same deal with the remotes. It was always down stairs when it was suppose to be upstairs. I put a shoe string on it and hooked it to the coffee table. Never went missing again. Redneck fix.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Magicman

Ah ha, I caught them again.  5 pair gathered up this time.   :o

I know that it is a glasses conspiracy because I heard them calling for more.  There is no way of knowing where they will be next time.   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!