iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Full Grown Splitter

Started by Magicman, February 06, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

My sawing customer had this homemade splitter on the back of his 75 HP John Deere today.

I have no idea what the splitting capability is and the customer did not either.  He has not put anything in it yet that slowed it down.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

Haha, I don't suppose much could slow it down  :D
Too many irons in the fire

coxy

that's a vary expensive wood splitter  :)

clww

Is there a new booming firewood need in Mississippi that I've not heard of in my travels?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Oh my yes.  We have had several days in the 40's and 50's, and the temperature plummeted to below freezing a couple of days.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

clww

Quote from: Magicman on February 06, 2017, 08:03:37 PM
Oh my yes.  We have had several days in the 40's and 50's, and the temperature plummeted to below freezing a couple of days.   :o
:o Oh My! That is a bitter winter cold snap for sure! It has been several months since I was in The Magnolia State, but it was much warmer when I was there last.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

76° today after the storm.   smiley_sun

Thank You Sponsors!